Gold Packages

• Noticed myself, but also saw Gorky post it in cz/sk forums. There is the lack of the largest 3300 gold package on regular domains.

At first, difference between 2x 1600 and 3300 isn't much, bit with Flash/Weekend promos you get substantially more from that and it does look as a better offer, should you be willing to spend 100€.

I know there's an option on .com server, if you choose international when selecting gold package it's at the bottom.

Any idea why that package doesn't exist everywhere and if it might be something you'd implement in the game?

• Else strange.
    Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot - ts29.com turkey payment on dollars.
    Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot - on finals turkey payment on euro and cheaper.
    @Templar Knight
    can you comment it.

• turkey payment on dollars

Upon payment you can go below and change to the 2nd International and get payment in euros. Tried if Turkish Lira is possible, but isn't for what I saw.

Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot - on finals turkey payment on euro and cheaper.

@Ameno @Templar Knight

If you observe the package pricing in the image mjolnir shared, you can see that the 100€ gold package doesn't have the price adjusted.

Buying 2x40€ and 16€ gives you 3.800 gold for 95€, while the single 100€ package will offer you only 3.300.

I don't mind Finals having lower gold price, so players which don't or can't spend much have a small bonus.

The ideal gold price should be 74.99€ - 79.99€. Parallel growth with normal servers is 79.99, but 74.99 is easier to pay for with 1x50 + 1x25 PSC, if one uses that payment method. (Only applies to € currency)