I have a number of questions from the previous spambot thread which hadn’t been answered before @Administrator chose to close it.
1. Why are there so many inactive moderators assigned to the UK forum but no, active, Moderators who are familiar with the UK DOMAIN.
2. Why are so many posts removed and/or deleted without any communication to the posters, despite assurances from @Ameno that communications would be issued in all cases of posts being removed or moderated.
3. I have seen three members of the community banned this week just for mentioning a fan site (without even referencing where it is in two cases). Why? What’s so terrible about this site and why is it being blocked so actively when it follows all your fan site requirements?
4. Why wasn’t I also banned for referencing the WWk and WWr records table from this fan site in my signature? Surely it’s the same “offence”.
5. Why are forum users signatures being removed without any communication or opportunities given to make them acceptable?
6. Why is the HoF still not updated with a server that finished three weeks ago?
7. Why are some forum users allowed links to external, unapproved websites for their pet Travian projects in their signatures and not others?
8. Why are so many instances of dissatisfaction from forum users just being removed without discussion. There is clearly an unhappy community here of paying customers. What is being done about it?
I think these are all questions that both I, a paying customer who has devoted a huge amount of my personal time to promoting this game, and other members of the community deserve answers to.
I have screenshot this post and will take this further if this post is just deleted yet again without any of these questions being answered. The behaviour of the current forum crew is unacceptable. There seems to be a complete lack of understanding that the community here are PAYING customers who deserve better.