Hello and Welcome to the .us Domain of the Travian Forum
In order to make your stay here simple & easy, we have prepared this "Information Map" for your convenience.
This covers some of the things you may encounter or experience from time to time and gives you a road map
to help you navigate your way to get the answers you are looking for. Of course you can always send a PM to the CM for this domain if you are still unsure.
The US Forum Staff
Community Manager - Stellamini and sommerfuglen
Super Moderators - playingwithfire
Moderators - Yowie, myr
The forum staff are here to assist you with all your forum related questions and any assistance you may need while using the forum.
You may send a pm to any of us for help. You can even check to see if we are online by looking at the online list located on the right hand side of the main forum page.
Here is a list and brief description of some important links and steps
* General question about the game/report bugs –> Contact Support (ingame)
(we encourage you to report bugs ingame but you can still post on forums(in bug section) so others know it has been reported)
* Question about game rule violation/bans –> Contact the Multihunter (Ingame)
(For rule related questions or issues seek out the MH's. They should always be your first step with any rule question or concern)
* Complaint about Support or Multihunter –> Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(if you are having any issues with support or MH ingame)
* Complaint about forum staff (Mod, Smod) –> Contact the CM for that domain.
(if you are having any issues with mods or super mods)
* Complaint about Customer Service Representative or Community Manager
(send a pm to the CM for your domain and further steps will be given to advance your inquiries)
Welcome to the Travian: Legends forum!
This forum offers you a platform to enter interesting discussions with other players and the Travian team. You have come to the right place if you want to discuss your ideas with others, are looking for information or help, or can provide assistance to others.
These community guidelines form part of the Terms & Conditions. By registering on the forum, each user accepts these community guidelines as well as the Terms & Conditions and undertakes to observe them, especially Section §11.
1. General behavior
In addition to what is already stated in the Terms & Conditions, the following behavior is not tolerated:
- Multi-accounting. Each user may have only one account on forum.
- Spamming, swearing and insulting. A forum offers a pleasant environment only if there is a polite and respectful atmosphere.
- Excessive/repeated posting of similar texts. Posts should only be posted in one forum section and not duplicated.
- Impersonating staff, including posts in which the user points out that someone is breaking the rules.
- Threads or posts created with the purpose of advertising web pages or products that have no relation to Travian: Legends or other games by Travian Games GmbH.
- Posting material that could be considered as illegal or as a copyright violation according to international law.
2. Posts and topical relevance
Please attempt to provide an objective line of argumentation when replying. Try to stick to the discussion topic. Phrase your opinion in an understandable way and take into account the arguments of other users. Unverifiable accusations or suspicions should not be posted. Constructive criticism is welcome if it is written in a respectful and factual manner and supported by relevant arguments.
3. Warnings and bans
Any account violating the Terms & Conditions or these community guidelines may be warned, banned or deleted by staff members depending on the severity of the infraction inflicted on these rules.
Moderators make sure that the community guidelines are being followed. For questions about a ban, please contact the moderator concerned by private message. If there is good reason to assume an abuse of power by the moderator, the Community Manager can be contacted at email@example.com
5. External links
Travian Games is not liable for the content of external links. Liability lies solely with the owner of the web page in question. It's unreasonable for the provider to regularly check the content of linked content. If we become aware of violations by external links, they will be removed. Until then, users click on links at their own risk.
6. Organizational matters
The Travian: Legends Team reserves the right to change the guidelines at any time.