Com1 restart

• Rumor has it that at least 3 metas (GRID, SGR and TEN) will be. There are chance it will be a competitive server, any other meta will join?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

• Yes, SGR will be in NE (+/+). How about GRID and Villains? rumor has it they will join forces ;) What is TENs position in this? I heard they would be the underdogs and maybe team up with GRID or Villains. Only time will tell

Someone also mentioned a smallish group of Balkans interested in the server. How about SEVEN, the com6 winners? 8)

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• I heard somewhere that VILLAINS plan on bringing allying the whole server to fight the Natars?

Rumours are that TEN will team up with SEVEN and create the new meta "SEVENTEEN"?

Someone suggested that SGR's new recruitment policy is "Czech-free since '93"?

Let's wait and see!

• Yes, SGR will be in NE (+/+). How about GRID and Villains? rumor has it they will join forces ;) What is TENs position in this? I heard they would be the underdogs and maybe team up with GRID or Villains. Only time will tell

Someone also mentioned a smallish group of Balkans interested in the server. How about SEVEN, the com6 winners? 8)

I don't think Villains need teaming up with someone :D

• Since the rumour seemed to be circulating a bit... No, Ruthless will not start.

Good luck and good fun to everyone though, sounds like it's gonna be a nice competitive one.

• Rumor has it that TG has listened to it's customers and com1 will have 5 tribes :thumbup:

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• I highly doubt it, there has been no communication related to this matter. Also TG has always stated that for now the 5 tribe servers will be popping up only on special occasions like anniversaries, but just to make sure:

Please TG keep those OP tribes away from com1 ;)

• MH will need all the help can get on ts1 , 9000 bots is the rumour ,, that MH is goint to be busy ,, TG may wanna throw a dozen MH's into this one.
    wont bother with all the cheating that will take place, that game has no satisfaction in beating again.

600 gold to the person who has the most bots banned on ts1 :evil:

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D

• Rumor has it that server will start next week. How are the teams prepared? Rumor has it that Villains spynet is up and running. TEN seems to be lazy in pregame diplomacy. Slackers' new recruiting policy "farms all together" has started to pay off?

Also.. SW still uncontested?

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt