Com1 restart

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Someone suggest me a good experienced meta to join, I mean which quad would be the best to spawn...? Heard some 4-5 big alliances coming in...

• Guys i use to play in west and im going to register in west in this server too
    so which side has more power than the other? SW or NW?
    and which teams are going to join
    ty

• Hello!

Seen this message going around:

Expected metas :

"SGR ( their home server, greatest alliance on com1, every year playing com1 .. NE +/+ always )
    Villains ( one more really strong ally, strongest enemy of SGR, last 2 years thay won against SGR .... this year we expecting one more great fight! )
    Ten RO ( thair leaders confirmed thay will also spawn on com1 in full strength
    GRID ( still waiting confirmation ) some rumors say thay will join Villains and together try to take down all 3 quads.
    BA ( Balkans) Last time thay played com 6, even thay put almost 20m def thay lost that year against great Scandinavian players.
    SEven ( not much info about them, but rumours say pro team with good players )
    LNRS ( usually defense ally, thay end up as part of some other ally )"

Please correct my information if you believe me to be wrong. There are three distinct metas coming into Com1, these are VILLAINS (NW), SGR (NE) and TEN (SE). These may not be the names of the teams this server, but this is what they're known as for now.

A few players from GRID and SEVEN will be playing with VILLAINS. There are supporting members from a .us team.

A few players from BA and LNRS will be playing with SGR. An additional team from Com5 and a .us team will be joining them.

The South-West (to my knowledge) is an "empty" quad with no premade spawning in it.

Additional information about the metas:

SGR:
    Alliance that calls Com1 their home. Have not been exceptional the last two servers, but are much stronger this server. Deeply rooted history in Com1 and look to be rivaling VILLAINS in terms of power.

VILLAINS:
    Have won last two Com1s. Look to be rivalling SGR in terms of power.

TEN:
    Alliance from Com7. I don't know too much about them other than they have a core of a few Romanian players. They don't seem to the have the numbers/size of either SGR/VILLAINS, but should definitely not be counted out as a potential winner.

• Thanks for letting us down again TG, your damn lucky we even play this game! Restricting us to start the server saying its closed, and supposed to be able to go right now!

• Nenad?!

Rice is GOLD!

Potato sucks!

• I heard somewhere that VILLAINS plan on bringing allying the whole server to fight the Natars?

I heard they tried recruiting Natars too...

I don't think Villains need teaming up with someone :D

*snicker* Apparently they do

Rumor has it that server will start next week. How are the teams prepared? Rumor has it that Villains spynet is up and running. TEN seems to be lazy in pregame diplomacy. Slackers' new recruiting policy "farms all together" has started to pay off?

Hmmm...

..And that is the Final Word.

• It is impressive how many farms Villians was able to shove into their meta. Quantity over quality I guess.

• It is impressive how many farms Villians was able to shove into their meta. Quantity over quality I guess.

I heard Villains already won

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

COM1- Skcuscire

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• I set my delete timer before making my previous post.

can I farm you while you delete then

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

COM1- Skcuscire

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• lalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaal so ts1 ,, hope you lot are proud of fact have taken away from any other server to hold a decent team, 2years of build up, for 12 moths of play, = 3 years ++ of disruptions to all servers,, good game, way to kill it

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D

• lalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaal so ts1 ,, hope you lot are proud of fact have taken away from any other server to hold a decent team, 2years of build up, for 12 moths of play, = 3 years ++ of disruptions to all servers,, good game, way to kill it

what? care to elaborate a bit?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• nope. ask those who have condemned my views. wont elaborate at all, prolly be another who is driven away from this game via the actions of selfish individuals, take my time, effort & cash elsewhere.

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D