Com1 restart

• Truth be told its villains Zergish tactics recruiting teams like seven, grid and others so they can spam players in every quad. With shadow wings to boot.

There joker of a leader even admited to me of owning the Sw. No need to take my word for it. Just go look at the stats more then 70 percent of top 40 players are villains. So not only has villains pulled teams from other servers making them redundant, they have killed com1. New players get turned in to farm Foda or chief targets, irony is villains players getting all whiny that the game is almost dead.YOUR KILLING THE GAME

Then cleverly trying to amp up alliances like ten and war which any good player with half a brain or has seen them in action, can see they are both usesless metas. In other rounds they have been squashed or deleted, they have a couple of good players maybe ten has a few more then they did on com 2 and that's about it.

Let's be honest the only real competition (and I use that term loosely) villains have is SGR. Then again despite it being SGR's home server SGR don't need to pull whole teams from other domains either.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Truth be told its villains Zergish tactics recruiting teams like seven, grid and others so they can spam players in every quad. With shadow wings to boot.

SEVEN joined us. Bit bigger than I expected they would be, but they're here and I appreciate them being here. Players that haven't played with VILLAINS that are from GRID are perhaps 5 players, if that - hardly constitutes an entire team. There's a few players from here and there, perhaps a dozen from Us1 and the remaining have played with us before or were picked up from somewhere as individuals or very small groups. I went a bit overboard with the recruiting, this is true. I anticipated us to be a bit smaller and SGR to be a lot stronger than they are. I did not expect 3 wings, but we have gone through quite a bit of effort to ensure that we've culled as many accounts as we can and we're still in the process of doing so. But spamming players in every quad = 2 quads apparently? We have maybe about 10 players that are currently not in the alliance, part of the process of trying to cull accounts back to 180 - but if you're under the illusion that we're somehow hiding an entire wing (or wings!) then you're deluded. You seem to be under the illusion we've made some massive 700 account team that has sucked up the player base from every other server?

There joker of a leader even admited to me of owning the Sw. No need to take my word for it. Just go look at the stats more then 70 percent of top 40 players are villains. So not only has villains pulled teams from other servers making them redundant, they have killed com1. New players get turned in to farm Foda or chief targets, irony is villains players getting all whiny that the game is almost dead.YOUR KILLING THE GAME

I'm not sure if you talked to the right individual(s). While I have to agree that I'm an absolute joke of a leader and player, if you look at the Gettertools of our collective 3 wings, you'll see we have a nice contingent in the South-West. What exactly are we 'admitting' here that any idiot with access to a map can't see? Or are you suggesting that we own whole wings in the SW that aren't under the VILLAINS tag? Are you even on the server? Spawning over two quads is not something that is often interpreted as an automatic advantage - that's why very few teams do it. So you're criticizing us for recruiting lots of premades instead of recruiting new players from the map?

Everyone complains the game is dying (which it is), but we didn't kill it, we are not killing it. Congregating a large premade team to fight other premade teams is not killing the game. Are you salty you got stuck with a bad server or something? Its only natural that premade teams eventually gravitate to fight one another - you cannot possibly argue that there is anything wrong with this. Its the whole point of Finals and Qualis. I would much rather have a few very good servers than many mediocre ones - something that many people will agree with.

Then cleverly trying to amp up alliances like ten and war which any good player with half a brain or has seen them in action, can see they are both usesless metas. In other rounds they have been squashed or deleted, they have a couple of good players maybe ten has a few more then they did on com 2 and that's about it

WAR is useless. I don't believe any individual within our alliance has amped up WAR as anything other than a bottom-of-the-barrel alliance that will not last. Please do not form our opinions for us.

TEN, while not as strong as either VILLAINS or SGR, is still technically a premade and should not be counted out in terms of manpower. Again, we did not present them as some kind of super meta - but in terms of raw manpower they should not be counted out. They won their server (technically by default), but they have a few players here and there.

Let's be honest the only real competition (and I use that term loosely) villains have is SGR. Then again despite it being SGR's home server SGR don't need to pull whole teams from other domains either.

The expected coalition is between TEN and SGR. Seems like there are hiccups in that regard, but their combined manpower rivals, if not exceeds, our own. You may be rolling your eyes, but last server, SGR & friends collective WW defense (last server) was around 1.5x ours (6.5 mil compared to about 10 mil.

However, its straight up a lie to suggest that SGR did not recruit significantly for this server. SGR was recruiting players before we even decided to start the server again and the majority of their current players are also part of the premade. SGR has an entire .us team playing for them that we were initially in talks with (we were being difficult and they decided to play with SGR - fair enough), in addition to recruiting from Com5/Com3 and other servers. I have genuinely zero problems with this, I actively encourage it in fact. However, it seems like recruiting a lot of premade members is only a problem the moment we do it more and better than SGR?

In short? You have no clue what you're on about, you're S - A - L - T - Y because you think we've negatively impacted the server you play on or you have some weird agenda against us based on lies that you were told by someone. You need to go back under the bridge where you belong and stick to being an angry little troll on your own domain :)

• We actively wanted to play your team (CWL) for a very long time. You initially said you didn't want to fight us and then pretty much ended up ignoring us for several months before saying you were kind of starting Com2 or something like that? I mean no disrespect, but the weird unintelligible ramblings from you and Brezzok didn't help.

alalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaal so ts1 ,, hope you lot are proud of fact have taken away from any other server to hold a decent team, 2years of build up, for 12 moths of play, = 3 years ++ of disruptions to all servers,, good game, way to kill it

What are you smoking?

• he is salty cause he is not playing this server. All he does is,acting tough. :thumbdown:

lol yes I'm playing this round, I got talked in to playing. You remind me of petrini07 the guy whos 150 15c, got zerod on com 2. I'd do the same again on com 1 except it would be a waste on a 6c cap and if your lucky Sgr might help keep ten around this time for you ;)

@ Susetahnaivart you sound awfully defensive for a leader that only got a few players from here and there. The lady doth protest too much it seems :p

Oh well at least you conceded SGR has little other option then to unite the remainder of the server. And you argue we might be able to muster a nice defense with the crumbs left behind based on last round. Well I sure hope for Sgrs sake we get more then just defense and cannon fodder, we will need a few more hammers too but that's not the point.

Again you glorify ten an alliance that you admit won a server by default and mass deleted from com 2. At least you don't seem as stupid as the other villains leader I spoke with that almost put war and ten on par lol

Besides you blabbering on, I never said you have 700 accents, I did say you had shadow wings and player plants in every quad. If I sound a bit salty because you recruited from other domains secured 7 and more then 180 top tier accents, taking away from other domains and leaving Sgr crumbs that you yourself admit might just give us more defense. All the while you know what you have done and I and others are not blind like you believe either. Whinging about it or saying you didn't mean to take onboard so many is no excuse for degrading the game.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• @ Susetahnaivart you sound awfully defensive for a leader that only got a few players from here and there. The lady doth protest too much it seems :p

I like to call out delusional stupidity when I see it, call it a habit :). But if you don't like people defending themselves, read no further!

Again you glorify ten an alliance that you admit won a server by default and mass deleted from com 2. At least you don't seem as stupid as the other villains leader I spoke with that almost put war and ten on par lol

I don't glorify them at all. My assessment of them is fair.

Shadow wings and player plants in every quad? I have stated that we have a few accounts out of the alliance, but they're relatively easy to identify.

People have offered us information in the past, usually in anger of the way their alliance has worked. Having individuals that do this in the past is something I'm pretty open about. The flak we get is due to us being a bit more open about it then most. Occurs in a lot of alliances on a lot of servers - I'm not here to discuss the morality of it (though not against the rules)...my issue is that the principled and honour-bound SGR have often been a bit hypocritical about things they've accused us of. SGR have:

-Planted spies in our alliance in the past - (if you are interested: west - Players - ts1.travian.com (2016) - Getter-Tools)
    -Used garages (no active top-tier anvils played by real players not solely playing to store a hammer, but rather 3-4 village multi-accounts settled in the boonies) :
    Tululu - Players - ts1.travian.com (2017) - Getter-Tools
    tlustoprd - Players - ts1.travian.com (2017) - Getter-Tools
    Leon - Players - ts1.travian.com (2017) - Getter-Tools
    (and many more, made nice ghosting targets)
    -Harbors players that are known to use personal farms, multi-accounts and bots. Example? (Screenshot by Lightshot - all banned, all nearby a certain SGR player known to use personal farms)

Salty, super defensive and beside the point? Yep - but its in my right to punch back I guess. SGR (your alliance) supposedly have principles, yet you choose to turn a blind eye to the problems in your own alliance. Instead you've unified yourselves in a hatred of VILLAINS as a bastion of pure evil - we do everything that's bad and everything that's wrong yet you have no logic or reasoning behind what you say. We've been accused of planting spikers in your quad, being in your leadership, having an entire bot networks, stuff that we haven't done and that makes no sense - you name it, you'll accuse it. We're your Emmanuel Goldstein. So my problem is your hypocrisy...

Back to the point - you're delusional as to what you think is ruining the game and what a 3 wing meta has on the impact of the game. The consensus is that promoting competitive servers is something that is GOOD. We have a lot of good players, but not every account in our meta is amazing - certainly not all 180 of them. We have taken SEVEN out of commission of playing another server? Yeah, but you severely overestimate the number of 'teams' that we recruited.

• Then cleverly trying to amp up alliances like ten and war which any good player with half a brain or has seen them in action, can see they are both usesless metas. In other rounds they have been squashed or deleted, they have a couple of good players maybe ten has a few more then they did on com 2 and that's about it.

So TEN and WAR are useless? What good is your SGR who lost the last 2 rounds of their home server? :whistling:
    And then you blame VILLAINS for their recruitment when your team had the same chance for recruiting good players but they couldn't. Maybe good players didn't join you due to some obvious reasons :rolleyes:
    But wait, you got all your bots, why do you worry? :p

• Competitive servers doesn't equate to bringing in 180+ plus players to a server before any actual in game recruiting is done. Also forming your own biased diluted opinion does not mean consensus.

Let me put it this way for you more simply, what you have basically done is recruited a meta larger then any team that is currently playing on the server, all before com1 even started. Then you come here touting boastrously " omg look how good for the game this is, and how super competitive we are"

Coming back to reality for a moment. What you did is put the rest of the teams that wanted to play a serious competitive server in to the same box. Then you try to justify this by saying but you will have lots of players to give your ww defense. And then go on by saying it's fair that villains is the largest team that has majority of its players recruited outside of com1.

In spite of all this, no I dont hate villains, ofc id have a bit more respect. Had you decided not to zerg and unbalance the game.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Bat Man ().

• I'm really curious to know who you talked to in our leadership :D
    Shadow wings? can you name some of our shadow wings?

Then you try to justify this by saying but you will have lots of players to give your ww defense. And then go on by saying it's fair that villains is the largest team that has majority of its players recruited outside of com1.

Who said so? =O=O

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• I dunno some brainiac villain leader that reckons Sgr will have lots of man power and even alludes to lots of defense based on last server. Most of what they have written is baseless Babel tho so I understand if you missed some of their points.

Also they cant count and pointed out 3 wings instead of 4, forgetting 7villain is extending a 4th wing, so potentially 240 official players in wings, sheesh even I underestimated a bit.

As for your plant players and small wings you have, Sanket talked about that, and there are a number of suspicious players lurking this is true but we will wait and see how that plays out first before any announcement is made here ofc.

• I heard Villains already won

So is it official yet?

Sounds like everyone agrees.

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

COM1- Skcuscire

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• As for your plant players and small wings you have, Sanket talked about that, and there are a number of suspicious players lurking this is true but we will wait and see how that plays out first before any announcement is made here ofc.

You sure Sanket wasn't trolling you?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Vice-President of Villains Central Bank(VCB) here

Taking this chance to advertise our newly created bank that seeks to help all those who need and grow with them.
    Make sure to check our deals and offers, we have a wide range of offers and deals that suit individuals from every class.
    A lot of happy costumers so far but we are looking to expand our bank with the help of investors and their capital(Villains unfortunately have not given the expeted support to their bank :(, sadly).
    Please message for any additional information.

Kind Regards,
    Nutcracker

• You sure Sanket wasn't trolling you?

You never know with Sanket :p

• I dunno some brainiac villain leader that reckons Sgr will have lots of man power and even alludes to lots of defense based on last server. Most of what they have written is baseless Babel tho so I understand if you missed some of their points.
    Also they cant count and pointed out 3 wings instead of 4, forgetting 7villain is extending a 4th wing, so potentially 240 official players in wings, sheesh even I underestimated a bit.

As for your plant players and small wings you have, Sanket talked about that, and there are a number of suspicious players lurking this is true but we will wait and see how that plays out first before any announcement is made here ofc.

Ahem ahem.... a man cannot even retire in peace :( You do know our official stance has always been we can neither confirm or deny things :)

As far as name dropping goes whose this Batman the hero who has risen against the darkness called villains :)

PS my involvement in the whole thing is spamming folks time to time i have no clue as to whats happening on com1 in game its too hard to keep away....

Miss all the god damn spam hope my minions are upto the task !!!!

King of Noobs
    King of Spam
    King of Simmers

NSS is the new BKK :p

"At least you don't seem as stupid as the other villains leader I spoke with that almost put war and ten on par lol"

All our current and previous leaders are stupid , do you not know us :'( as you can see i am yet to learn to quote properly.

Who said so?

Our stance has always been and always will be " We can neither confirm or deny the same "

At least you don't seem as stupid as the other villains leader I spoke with that almost put war and ten on par lol

All our current and previous leaders are stupid , do you not know us :'( and here i thought we were all pretty infamous in our own regards :)

• haha the king of spammers is back!

I was woken up too like a dark knight rising from a bat signal. Couldn't even retire in peace in the bat cave Sanket!.

Well you know Batman will always be ready to pounce like a cat in tight leather. Any villainous tyranny displayed here will not go unnoticed and will be punished vigorously without hesitation, let's hope your minions are up to the task Sanket ;)

• haha the king of spammers is back!
    I was woken up too like a dark knight rising from a bat signal. Couldn't even retire in peace in the bat cave Sanket!.

Well you know Batman will always be ready to pounce like a cat in tight leather. Any villainous tyranny displayed here will not go unnoticed and will be punished vigorously without hesitation, let's hope your minions are up to the task Sanket ;)

I know batman been a fan but he was never a whiner..... when did he turn into one :(