Com1 restart

• I can only assume that something nefarious must have happened. I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that members of Villains do their utmost to live out all the tropes associated with evil. Even if its portrayal is completely out of place and, frankly -- maliciously, inappropriate.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ru Fibi ().

• Just saw a chat room of SGR I haven't seen in ages .. So I must have played with them some 4 or 5 years ago ... Sadly I dont remember a single thing about that round... What is the reputation of SGR? lol

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• I played in a server where they were present in 2016.

Vinci (Villians) in NW; SGR and Cossacks in NE; Dynasty and TRIREMI in SE; and Knights and GoldFist in SW

The problem in 2016 wasn't that they weren't good (they had some bad luck, as I recall), it was just that Vinci were monsters. They still had a good reputation last time I heard. And SE gave them trouble from their side as well. I don't know how things went after that.

But I'm just a silly fledgling, so someone else may know better.

• Villian's' keep morphing, don't they Chrissy.
    come in many forms, right next to you, Villians are as the name says, you enjoy it Chrissy, slip a knife in somewhere, the stiletto must be dry of blood by now, must be getting close to the need for another to be knifed.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D

Post was edited 1 time, last by scale ().

• So when and why did the rebranding to Villains occur? I originally had no idea where these 'Villains' popped out of. On closer inspection, I realised that I remembered them as Vinci.

Vinci was the name when the dutch crew was also part of the leadership. When they left vinci were rebranded as villains :) cause they are evil to the core and they are still monsters lurking under your beds.

If in 20 years travian is still around and com1 is running, SGR will be there and Mazzi will lead it.

Absolutely if he retires i will lead but mazzi is ageless . SGR is the light house in the vast sea of Travian forever lit eternally present .

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How did you know I happen to love Flogging Molly?

And I am curious as to how this server is going to turn out based on the posts here.

• I happen to love Flogging Molly

one of my fav bands,
    try this band
    disclaimer: does have language, don't clic if going to offend.

plenty more toons in the arsenal, shame never got to share many of them with people from the globe.
    may spam the forums while I simm before calling it quits on this game for good.
    I don't see a future in it the way its going.
    many who are oriented to Villians will help kill the game, the name says it all, boundaries are made to bend, by Villians the world over, bending boundaries will always lead to skewed results for those who choose to live with principle, this game contributes to angst in lives, for many, there is enough already in this world to create lifes stresses, a game, should not add to the duress people have in their lives, TG have lost the point of being gamers when it became all about profit margins.

sorry, commenting more than wish to.
    enjoy the toon.

External Content www.youtube.com

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D

• they are still monsters lurking under your beds.

So that's who it was! The heavy breathing, crackling of a bag and the munching of chips under my bed has kept me sleepless for the last couple weeks.

• A lot goes on in the world of travian. what specific thing are you asking :)

the bans that were mentioned, they seem like a juicy topic. i know its illegal to do so on the forums so ill just drop my skype username here if u want to share the intel: ArabChuckNorris

bully me and ill blow up your cap™

• the bans that were mentioned, they seem like a juicy topic. i know its illegal to do so on the forums so ill just drop my skype username here if u want to share the intel: ArabChuckNorris

Nothing can be confirmed or denied rumour was that the iphone app for travian reported flags which result into bans and subsequent unbans when reported . Good work by TG all around in my opinion nothing significant was lost as response time was quick as per previous standards :)

PS i am not playing so i really dont know much :)

• Nothing can be confirmed or denied rumour was that the iphone app for travian reported flags which result into bans and subsequent unbans when reported . Good work by TG all around in my opinion nothing significant was lost as response time was quick as per previous standards :)
    PS i am not playing so i really dont know much :)

Not playing either too, thanks for the info. Not sure how long my break will last until I play another round

bully me and ill blow up your cap™