Com1 restart

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • we are gonna join this com1 aswell :)

dutch meta 60-90 players

Nice sgr will be back for com 1 restart, they won last round as underdogs too. Against a meta that boasted to be the best, they called themselves the villains.

Lots of returning vets are already gearing up for next round, sgr are back as expected favourites this time to win. Even if villains return it was clear last round they have no competent oc and are mostly just focused on pop and simming, they'll need to lick there wounds and come back with a lot more then a few fancy hammers if they expect to be able to compete with sgr next com1.

• SGR will be back, as always. But it's not certain how strong they will be. A lot of players joined in on the last one, making SGR the strongest it has been for quite a while probably. But many of those might be taking a break now. And yes, I hear Villains are looking to get revenge, even though they were planning to move elsewhere before they lost. Imo, last round was *the* com1 round. Both metas with very strong cores (though Villains misused theirs), and don't think this next one will be the same - but who knows. I personally don't plan on playing, so good luck to all.

• Well, SGR will be back as usual. About the strength we'll have to see. A lot of our players have gone to com3. And also our one wing of Americans, SW, will not be here anymore. And that does mean fewer leaders to begin with. I do hope next .com server is not s1 - end of February server is too early for us and we'll miss a lot of players if that's the case :(

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().

• com3? There is nothing great on com3 so I don't think they will be missed.

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

• Anyway it would be nice it someone could shed some light about this restart. Is it going to be com1 ( just ended ), or is it going to be com7 (waiting to be restarted since over one year) ?

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• Well, SGR will be back as usual. About the strength we'll have to see. A lot of our players have gone to com3. And also our one wing of Americans, SW, will not be here anymore. And that does mean fewer leaders to begin with. I do hope next .com server is not s1 - end of February server is too early for us and we'll miss a lot of players if that's the case :(

Finally you said something I am sure everyone in Villains agree with.

• lol i started reading from the start of the thread and was confused that the server already started

Well played noobs

well played :D

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

SpaceLizard and EarthlyGoat ;)

• You can’t dual since you’re making a WWK. It’s against SGRs code of honour to have duals while making WWKs since it’s to easy with duals. They are hardcore you know.

Lol you can't win against SGR if all your playing at is wwk's.

Let's be honest Last round villains were a let down and sucked ballz. In almost every other field they were defeated and softcore in comparison to SGR ten. Sadly villains7 couldn't even string together a few successfull attacks. There poor excuse for leaders, usually said "we're too busy" or my fav one "we are turtling" even though you had just as many experienced players in your fold as SGR.

You weren't ready to really trust your players and placed to much confidence in your wonder hitters and specialized players, pretty much neglecting and letting down your whole team. Yes you could have won but lacked the faith in your team besides the players you were too heavily reliant on. And the team was more fragmented then a solid working guild.

So you lost and let the underdogs win, villains leadership squandered the chances they had and wasted a server, sitting on there laurels whilst SGR and friends, worked together as a team relentlessly attacking and pummeling softcore villains. In response villains did nothing except make excuses letting not just there big guns but there whole team down.

• You can’t dual since you’re making a WWK. It’s against SGRs code of honour to have duals while making WWKs since it’s to easy with duals. They are hardcore you know.

hmm... Does dual not mean players playing on the same account "from" the same account anymore? ?(

Or have you Villains now redefined duals to be players who play "for" the same account "from" other accounts? And here I was thinking you had redefined that sort of multi accounting to "team play" but thanks for clarification

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• hmm... Does dual not mean players playing on the same account "from" the same account anymore? ?(

Or have you Villains now redefined duals to be players who play "for" the same account "from" other accounts? And here I was thinking you had redefined that sort of multi accounting to "team play" but thanks for clarification

Please don't point fingers when we all know what Wolf raided. SGR lost my respect in that regard.

..And that is the Final Word.