server start time change

• Recently it was brought to my attention that SK and CZ servers will have different start times, according to mods this change was suggested from HQ.
    comunity had a chance to vote for ew server start time

Is there possibility to bring something like that to UK domain including artefacts and plan release times to bring them to more human times?

I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

• very nice news will that include artefact and plans release times to be moved to 7 am UK time?

I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

• Hello sorrywecan

Sorry about that and should have included those in my post.

The answer is yes, the artifacts and plans will also be released at 7am from what I am told.

If I hear anything different on that will post an update but for now it looks as though 7am is the target time for these events.

:)

• 7am?!? I'm lucky I'm not playing on uk, I would miss every start and all artefacts.

How is it that ppl thinks it is normal to go up that early??

• Thanks TK I think that will be very welcome change

one more queston if you dont mind

Artefacts and plans release times will be effective on currently runing servers as well or we can expect change on newly start servers?

Thanks in advance for answer

I CAN

• Artefacts and plans release times will be effective on currently runing servers as well or we can expect change on newly start servers?

Unofficial answer, but I believe it will only be on new servers, and not on currently running servers ^^

• Artefacts and plans release times will be effective on currently runing servers as well or we can expect change on newly start servers?

The time will come into play on new starts.
    Servers currently running will continue on how they were set up when they started.

• Unless something happens on the day when they'll need to spawn, and then they spawn randomly between 5am and 5pm without any notice.