Quickest V2 Settlement?

• What difference does it make between Gauls and Teutons? and how come you were able to settle with Gauls faster than Teutons ^^ ?

Teuton settler: 20.000 resources cost
    Roman settler: 19.000 resources cost
    Gauls settler: 18.000 resources cost

You have 6.000 resources less to have in total, it's a great advantage :)

• Teuton settler: 20.000 resources costRoman settler: 19.000 resources cost
    Gauls settler: 18.000 resources cost

You have 6.000 resources less to have in total, it's a great advantage :)

Oooo Yes my bad, sorry 10 years of teutons i forgot the basic costs of stuff in other tribes :P
    But yea 6000 simming is a major difference indeed

I invested heavily in cp, anyway yes next time I'll probably make an extra 100 clubs

And no Ele is a raider

Throughout experience i've reached to the conclusion that the optimal number of clubs to have would be close to 265 clubswingers, certainly not more, but could be a bit less

Mazzini, Monday, December 3, 2018 - 4:09 PM

calm , i'm here

• I believe this could possible be the fastest "simming" start game, Did you raid with settlers or it was purely simming ?

Oh my.... What a reputation I have :D

No, we raid, heavy. 168K raided with 49 TT before settlers went out.

• hmm... so, my team's best with teutons is 126 hours. No smurf accounts, and We didn't get glad helmet, but we spent a lot lot of gold in the right direction :x
    And regarding gauls, while their settler are cheaper than teutons - the level of granary and warehouse required for gauls is also lower that that Romans lower than teutons and so further reducing their overall settling cost.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• hmm... so, my team's best with teutons is 126 hours. No smurf accounts, and We didn't get glad helmet, but we spent a lot lot of gold in the right direction :x
    And regarding gauls, while their settler are cheaper than teutons - the level of granary and warehouse required for gauls is also lower that that Romans lower than teutons and so further reducing their overall settling cost.

Did you use golds to buy cages and ointments?

• Did you use golds to buy cages and unguents?

ofc - that's spending it in the right direction. besides based on my calculations only the first two helmet winners could have ended with higher cps than us - and they were both from another quadrant. So, i was pretty confident that we were in the right direction. And our club count is never higher than 134. Due to some mistakes and forgetting to equip the pony, we did lose a few clubs - but we didn't build more than 134 total clubbies.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• ofc - that's spending it in the right direction. besides based on my calculations only the first two helmet winners could have ended with higher cps than us - and they were both from another quadrant. So, i was pretty confident that we were in the right direction. And our club count is never higher than 134. Due to some mistakes and forgetting to equip the pony, we did lose a few clubs - but we didn't build more than 134 total clubbies.

This is like spending on helm glad
    It's about the minium, NPC resources converter and fast structures ending.

All the rest depends on the server. If you're playing a final tournament, it will be pretty hard to buy 5 cages at 120k silver

• And regarding gauls, while their settler are cheaper than teutons - the level of granary and warehouse required for gauls is also lower that that Romans lower than teutons and so further reducing their overall settling cost.

But you have to go for horses if you raid. Teuts raid with clubs.

For the record - we were not first to send with 141 hours, 5 or 6th I think. Probably first without helmet but not 100% sure.

Pure simming start would be shown by Egyptians, I forgot who was the first Egyptian to settle on com29, maybe they already have record.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• I forgot who was the first Egyptian to settle on com29, maybe they already have record.

That can be seen on my discord, though I forgot about the duration required for settling. If you want I can ask him.

• Normal Server, please.

Hero production maximized (1 point on FC each 5 on resources), once you take the production to level 3 you take mulin to 1 and then grow as much structures for CP as possible, then all the filds to 5. Once you do this, residence 10 and settlers

It's a very synthetic guide, but it's the background of every start of every good account

970x250_5Tribes.png