Quickest V2 Settlement?

• Wow. Under 100h actually on com29.

And no, I kept track of that. Definitely Juventus01

• But you have to go for horses if you raid. Teuts raid with clubs.

I do not really think TTs is the right way to go for gauls. I'm no gaul expert i agree - but those TTs should reimburse the resources utilized for Smithy upgrade to lvl 3, stable to whatever required level is and then the research cost of TTs (you do get something returned from quest too).
    Afterwards - each TT should make 14 trips - to reimburse their training cost before they generate profit. But then they're fast and maybe they can reimburse the resources in time for you to not stay behind in terms of "culture points that you've lost while reimbursing all those resources - which as teutons or romans i've put it into AC/party something" - so that's why since i've not tried them personally i can't tell much. Specially coz phalanxes are not the best early game raid unit. But for romans - i can tell for sure that you build EIs, you've lost the settling race. You gotta deal with the legions.

and Leoric, I do not have a guide - but in my mind I do have rough sketch of what things to do for romans simming building. The timer should be I think 6 days + few hours purely simming and no helmet ofc. Helmet wont' help much either i think.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Helmet wont' help much either i think.

It won't help much, but it can save you res that you don't have to spend on crannies, and thus having settlers faster. It's not much, but if you want to get sub-150h I think you'll probably need it. This is without producing any troops, but with raiding from adventure troops and settlers. Without helmet, I'd guesstimate you can do it in ~155h.

• But are Glad Helms worth it is the question. On .si domains it would go as high as 50k, which is a bargain if you consider the prices from NYS servers, where it escalated to 806k or somewhere in that range. :D

• Depends on what kind of money you have to throw at your hobbies. I personally never buy the first ones, but the ones popping up 1-2 days later are usually within what I'd spend. I actually think with a simming start, it wouldn't do much difference if you get the helmet the first day after they're out, or second :huh: I think if you get it on the first day, you'll have CP earlier than settlers, no matter what build you do basically.

• Agreed, though on com29 prices even after almost a week haven't dropped under 75k or so, which is still a bit much for my taste. Though thank god for Egyptian hero having a double resource production which helps a LOT in development and cranny spamming. :D

But while at Egyptians, what made me laugh is how weak actually Slave Militia are. I didn't bother checking rat defense points, so I sent 25 of them on 7 rats, and man oh man was I in for a surprise. Farming with an Egyptian to assist you before settling is just a nightmare. :D

• Agreed, though on com29 prices even after almost a week haven't dropped under 75k or so, which is still a bit much for my taste. Though thank god for Egyptian hero having a double resource production which helps a LOT in development and cranny spamming. :D

Yeah, Egyptians are a different beast. I don't include them in above. Egyptians can do a way faster simmed start, with optimization probably something like ~135-140, without outside help.

• with optimization probably something like ~135-140, without outside help

That already is fast as hell, how Juventus01 did it under 98 hours however is quite a mystery for me.

• Fastest settlement time I have ever seen was on a Dutch server (NL1).
    Player Q.M. Scaevola managed to settle on day 3.5?

Server started on a thursday at 7:00 AM GMT+1 and he had over 1K attack points and 250k farmed at the time of the reset on sunday.
    His spawn was swarmed with oasis but he had no gladiator helm. There was another guy on that server settling a few hours later, the third to settle was about 2 days later.

They farmed incredibly well and cleared oasis for themselves looking at their attacks points. But I still don't understand how they managed to do it so quickly :p

• You've been saving this specific sentence for 10 years? Props to you. :D

Cheers for another 10 years of Clubswingers beer <3

Fastest settlement time I have ever seen was on a Dutch server (NL1).
    Player Q.M. Scaevola managed to settle on day 3.5?

Server started on a thursday at 7:00 AM GMT+1 and he had over 1K attack points and 250k farmed at the time of the reset on sunday.
    His spawn was swarmed with oasis but he had no gladiator helm. There was another guy on that server settling a few hours later, the third to settle was about 2 days later.

They farmed incredibly well and cleared oasis for themselves looking at their attacks points. But I still don't understand how they managed to do it so quickly :p

That's interesting, seeing that this is also a roman account ? hmmmmm

Mazzini, Monday, December 3, 2018 - 4:09 PM

calm , i'm here

• That's interesting, seeing that this is also a roman account ? hmmmmm

Yeah, he was farming with around 60 Imperatoris if I recall correctly. The other guy was a teuton who was also farming like crazy.

Also if anyone has a spreadsheet/document/holy grail that gives information about building orders in order to settle quick (read: 6-7 days), I would love to have that :)

• Nope 100 clubs is about right, I personally prefer 120 but 100 is fine.

Though seeing that a Teuton hero has double the speed of a clubswinger, a teuton can clear 2 oasis with his hero whilst having his clubbies clearing them simultaneously. With a 100 clubs, and a carrying capacity of 6000, wouldn't be pretty much too low to do so ? I think a carrying capacity of at least 12000 resources is needed. ( That's what i've personally been doing ever since i started racing till v2 )

Mazzini, Monday, December 3, 2018 - 4:09 PM

calm , i'm here

• It won't help much, but it can save you res that you don't have to spend on crannies, and thus having settlers faster. It's not much, but if you want to get sub-150h I think you'll probably need it. This is without producing any troops, but with raiding from adventure troops and settlers. Without helmet, I'd guesstimate you can do it in ~155h.

lol xD I have no clue why I wrote helmet does not matter. In simming start it does matter since you'll save the resources to throw a party. It's in for top 1 settling village where I believe it does not.

That already is fast as hell, how Juventus01 did it under 98 hours however is quite a mystery for me.

Juventus01 did not do it in 98 hours! It was 120 + 9 or 12 hours. Probably 9 hours after bp. And that is the sending timer. Also he trained and raided with tier2 Egyptians troops after auctions were released. 98 hrs on Egyptians is impossible - maybe teutons can come close.

Nope 100 clubs is about right, I personally prefer 120 but 100 is fine.

^^Precisely. But if I'm in non-competitive raiding zone - I'd go up to 134 clubs by 88 hours - provided i manage some items on auctions.

Yeah, he was farming with around 60 Imperatoris if I recall correctly. The other guy was a teuton who was also farming like crazy.
    Also if anyone has a spreadsheet/document/holy grail that gives information about building orders in order to settle quick (read: 6-7 days), I would love to have that :)

Are we talking about t4.4 version here? Since, the problem i'm facing right now is the culture points. You wont have enough cps in time. 84 Hours settling means 3 parties - that is 60k resources, 3 settlers = 60k resources, 60 eis = 84k resources, resi 10 = 60k resources (maybe more - i might have forgot). TH costs like 30k resources. And then there's finding res for upgrading smithy to 3, stable a few levels and then researching EIs - also while doing this you should not ignore those culture point buildings (crannies) or else by 84 hours you will never have enough cps. Raiding 300k by 84 hours is not impossible, but while training troops to raid, the culture points are going to get ignored. And each of those parties should be held right on time too - and you should have good cp output for that or the party will be wasted somewhat
    I get it that in .NL the raiding competition for oasis might not have been much - but still that's one hell of a time :O Definitely not possible in regular .com servers with romans. And medox, if you ping me when i'm not lazy, I could give you tips towards settling. I do not have spread sheet for it, since I don't ever remember starting seriously :P But i've simmed the last com3 server, I think we sent settler for their first bounce on 120 + 36 hours. That is 6.5 days.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

970x250_5Tribes.png