Quickest V2 Settlement?

• I honestly doubt it was t4.4 since i recently tried to see how many horses i was able to make by starting them asap with lvl 2 fields and I would get 40 tt by end of first 48 hrs, with EI its even harder and as fnx said in the meantime you don't build cp at all, that means you need either 2 smaller parties + helm or 2 fat parties or 3 smaller parties, and you don't even have the time to do that within 96 hrs, its not a matter of resources raided, more a matter of time (you also got to build townhall)
    If you build lvl 3 fields and crannies before trooping horses you would get the said number of troops with an extra 20 hrs delay given you raid hardcore and for sure you don't have enough cp to settle within 96 hrs, i would doubt even 120 hrs unless you buy a glad helm and make at least 1 party

Post was edited 4 times, last by Ghetto ().

• Are we talking about t4.4 version here? Since, the problem i'm facing right now is the culture points. You wont have enough cps in time. 84 Hours settling means 3 parties - that is 60k resources, 3 settlers = 60k resources, 60 eis = 84k resources, resi 10 = 60k resources (maybe more - i might have forgot). TH costs like 30k resources. And then there's finding res for upgrading smithy to 3, stable a few levels and then researching EIs - also while doing this you should not ignore those culture point buildings (crannies) or else by 84 hours you will never have enough cps. Raiding 300k by 84 hours is not impossible, but while training troops to raid, the culture points are going to get ignored. And each of those parties should be held right on time too - and you should have good cp output for that or the party will be wasted somewhat
    I get it that in .NL the raiding competition for oasis might not have been much - but still that's one hell of a time :O Definitely not possible in regular .com servers with romans. And medox, if you ping me when i'm not lazy, I could give you tips towards settling. I do not have spread sheet for it, since I don't ever remember starting seriously :p But i've simmed the last com3 server, I think we sent settler for their first bounce on 120 + 36 hours. That is 6.5 days.

It is a t4.4 version, server is still going (14X days). They would not give much information about their strategy but they were building cranny's on day 1 and definitely started partying on day 2. The amount of EI I do not know for sure, could be a bit less but also a bit more.

I'll be starting a new x1 server as Teuton soon, and I basicly never played them before so i'll contact you when the time is ripe :) thanks for your kind offer.

Edit: where can I see the server version, just to make sure..

• When I tried out how many horses i could make starting asap I was solo, forgot to mention that, so a 24/7 acc can actually achieve more

They started with legos though and made a fortune out of those making them possible to pay both cp and ei the first days (lucky spawn)
    250k res in 4 days is a very big number but still doesn't seem enough for residence, settlers,60 ei , infrastructure for parties and 2 parties
    (im considering he bought the first glad helm otherwise im sure he would need a 3rd party to settle within 96 hrs)

Post was edited 3 times, last by Ghetto ().

• If we're talking about such an early settlement, then surely he didnt buy a CP helmet, this helmet alone needs 19 hours after the first 10 adventures to buy it from the auction house. or if you're lucky enough to get it as your 11th adventure. Even in such circumstances, you need 19 hours for the items to be sold, so i dont know just how much stuff can you buy in that time frame

Mazzini, Monday, December 3, 2018 - 4:09 PM

calm , i'm here

• You can find one :) And I for sure would sell right after I sent settlers in that case.
    But i don't see how it possible. Need to start party early day 3.....

• If I ever got a helmet on 11th, I'd probably sell it. Losing 1 day max is worth the 100k+ silver I guess. :D

• I won't post links as advertisement is prohibited, but there are some random sites with x1mil speed and such. And they had Huns and Egyptians way before TG. :D

Needless to say it's all fun and games until a 100mil TT hammer sweeps you. :D

• I won't post links as advertisement is prohibited, but there are some random sites with x1mil speed and such. And they had Huns and Egyptians way before TG. :D

Needless to say it's all fun and games until a 100mil TT hammer sweeps you. :D

Yea i've even seen a playable Persian tribe

Mazzini, Monday, December 3, 2018 - 4:09 PM

calm , i'm here

• Too many variables and too open a questions....

V3? 3.6? T4? T4.4? Speed? Normal?

Depends on restrictions about cancelling BP early for raiding, resource pushing etc.

Legit I have settled in 2 days on comx, and was second to settle on the server, but that was back in 2010 with 3.6 (was also one of the 3 or 4 servers we had where you had to pay 2 gold per troop dodge. lol)

On slow I have managed 6 days, but same deal, quite early on.

Since T4.4, best I have done on speed is 3 days (about 67 hrs from memory).

It's kinda funny, the one I settled earliest, I ended in 20th place, but the one (on speed also) where it took me a week, I finished 2nd. lol)

970x250_5Tribes.png