UK1 Ally Analysis 25/03

• Erm... What? Ive been upbidding you on every artwork this week to 20k silver and Ive won 3. That means GotN have won every artwork for the last week (lets say around 10 per day so 70 per week) other than 3, all for above 20k silver... Or at least 50% of those, so lets not try that ;)

And we havent "blamed" anything, or at least I havent. Weve just stated that you are miles ahead because of heavy gold use.

I did buy 2 artwork but that was to village 3, so i didnt buy anyone, what others do isnt my probleam :)

• Maybe its not so much bias as actually knowing something about the alliances and the players here, just a thought. I swear you sound as though you feel like you're something new. You're just a lesser version of the russian friends we fought a couple years back...

Im not anything, just rly enuring to hear on all our MFH players sitting here, having the glory of your life, and boost your egos all time in here :)

YajYaj, purhaps, but i can tell we are well wear what this game is about, a few building, on acc's you was talking about used less gold? so they are building with out gold most of the time, i can see that on the map so stop your bullshit just once, they are still low on pop, even one of your own players asked some of our players to remove the city bcs it was worth nothing now.

• Who actually pays 20k for artworks lol. I wouldn’t pay that much for a glad helm.

You better be producing some hall of fame level WWKs after chucking that kind of cash at the game.

Also, MJ has no secrets. We all know about his 3rd testicle

• And nobody likes a crybaby but I guess we got both in the room. Just wanted to make a statement that not everyone in our alliance use artworks.

Don’t recall saying only you guys had.

Pretty sure that makes you the wee wittle cry baby. Maybe the forum isn’t the place for you if you’re just going to cry like a little baby about everything. Especially when your facts are wrong crybaby.

• Not for him? MFH players are probaly the most actives in here, showing off there big egos.

Running throw the entire forum yelling that none cata waves makes sense, its just waste of time, GotN is heavy gold users, buying there way to villages faster bla bla bla, get over it guys.

realize that somebody mby got another way to built up there acc than your own ways.

• Nah never said gold users are an issue, just saying have some regard for the fact that the average GotM player seems to use a lot more than the average player of every other alliance, and there are ebnefita that come along with that, but that those benefits will hopefully even out once croppers plateau and raiding becomes more relevant. Not criticising the gold use, just saying it's a factor

• Hi MartinJames_UK
    I like your analysis work!
    Please make one from time to time, for instance every three or four weeks or so ;)

Though, here are some questions to the content (you other guys can of course reply to them as well):

Is the rating you gave alliances 1-5 (5 is max) based on their CURRENT STRENGTH POSITION and thus chance to succes on the server or HOW THEY MANAGED through the first part of early game so far?

- If it's based on current strength position I agree that MFH are stronger than GotN in the NW quad. MFH are still favorites to win the server. MFH outnumbers GotN three to one and are very strong in the quad centre where GotN are outnumbered considerably. You also have some crops in there. Near -100/100 you are also strong and have many more croppers than us, so I agree that MFH should hold higher grades in that aspect.

- Though, if based on how the alliances managed so far. Then I would rather than say something - ask what you would expect GotN to do to get higher grades??
    From the top 10 points:
    Most aggressive
    Highest pop growth
    Strong farmers
    From first part of the early game:
    Got the best croppers, fastest collectors of oases, fastest settlers of new villages
    11 out of top 20
    27 out of top 100
    Got some great early aggressor results against a rather passive opponent

/Belfe (Jörmungandr)

The post was edited 1 time, last by belfe ().

• Pretty sure its based on current strength position although MJ will confirm im sure.

Points I would argue:
    Strong farmers - really? I must be missing something there
    Best croppers - how many unique artes will you be first to? How many large artes? How close are you actually to the WW? Yes you got a lot of the 125%+ ones but how good a cropper is is more than that.
    Great early aggressor results - Destroying Voldemort's cap was a great result, but "some" implies more than 1

But the one thing I do really agree with is that MJ should do this every 3-4 weeks. Not like he is doing anything else with his life anyway ;)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Is the rating you gave alliances 1-5 (5 is max) based on their CURRENT STRENGTH POSITION and thus chance to succes on the server or HOW THEY MANAGED through the first part of early game so far?

Thanks for your message and the kind words, its appreciated.

Rating comes from a combination of factors including current performance and potential in the long term, neither are mutually exclusive though in fairness.

But the one thing I do really agree with is that MJ should do this every 3-4 weeks. Not like he is doing anything else with his life anyway ;)

Pft, you lot should be so lucky :P

• Not for him? MFH players are probaly the most actives in here, showing off there big egos.

Please ... only ones who show their egos are people from GOTN ... since they destroyed one cropper they act like they won whole server ... tbh it means nothing now and means nothing in long run...

I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

• But the one thing I do really agree with is that MJ should do this every 3-4 weeks. Not like he is doing anything else with his life anyway ;)

Always good to agree on something ;)

There are not many offensive results so far.
    Though I think Vidar, Freja and Ægir made some great damage. You probably don't agree.
    Stuck in the middle with a starter its nice to destroy important reso and CP from your opponent. Actually, just as nice as a chef cooking a good cup of soup with no ingredients.
    But that's just my opinion. If you disagree, then fine by me ;)

Looks forward to Martins reply.

You are alexhol and Martin is Netflix&Kill, right?

• Haha!

Then I think you rated GotN a little low MJ. Though, no problem with that from me :D
    Being an underdog is what we came for.

Mark, I'm Jörmungandr. A pitty I started the server late. Otherwise I'd make you bounce on that nice cropper you got ;)