UK1 Ally Analysis 25/03

• I did not buy any KP helm or any artwork. Was 2nd with 5th village..

Your point is kinda undermined when your ally mates are spending £500 on glad helms and artworks

• Best croppers - how many unique artes will you be first to? How many large artes? How close are you actually to the WW? Yes you got a lot of the 125%+ ones but how good a cropper is is more than that.

I know some in MFH played UKX as well, and also played in GTB, ask them how we got the small boots in +/+ when we was locatet in -/-, there is many different ways to get those arts ;)

And as we said before, we are not here to play WW, atleast we havent planned that we want a ww. :)

• You’re here as a spoiler alliance?

Wow

I didn’t know they still existed since player numbers have dwindled so much.

That’s pretty sad actually, I’ve just lost lots of respect for you guys

• You guys made some good damage for sure, but I actually felt the quality of your offensives was very poor. hose hammers have all been caught now except Freya's, so basically you traded what, 3 spawn hammers for what you achieved? I had expected better coordinated efforts if I'm honest after how well you coordinated the effort on Voldemort.

• Once upon a time when there were 2 alliances per quad trying for end game they were cool. Now it’s just sad.

You basically turn up to take lumps out of people who are focusing on something else and brag about how well you’re doing. Then when they get annoyed enough they turn around and annihilate you, you say “well we beat you up all server”.

The only decent spoiler alliance I’ve seen in the last 5 years is natars and they controlled all 4 quads, had the biggest end game hammers and were the most influential alliance on the server. You achieve that then fair enough, if not you’re just a bit sad really.

The reality is, if you just don’t like end game then you should play kingdoms not legends. I guess you don’t enjoy it as much when the other alliances hit back instead of focusing on end game hey?

• I know some in MFH played UKX as well, and also played in GTB, ask them how we got the small boots in +/+ when we was locatet in -/-, there is many different ways to get those arts ;)
    And as we said before, we are not here to play WW, atleast we havent planned that we want a ww. :)

One player from GTB, me. If I'm perfectly honest, I don't even remember caring about you or JO on ukx, then you decided to hit us so an other ally would win, not a lot of achievement in that... anyway, sooner you go the better so us real players can get on with it.

• One player from GTB, me. If I'm perfectly honest, I don't even remember caring about you or JO on ukx, then you decided to hit us so an other ally would win, not a lot of achievement in that... anyway, sooner you go the better so us real players can get on with it.

Nah, but if we have hitten the other WW GTB have grantet a free win, but thats another server, but feel free im happy to discust it with you. ;)

• Nah, but if we have hitten the other WW GTB have grantet a free win, but thats another server, but feel free im happy to discust it with you. ;)

You were the one that brought ukx up. I'm not gonna ruin this thread by going off-topic, but you keep thinking that you're worthwhile, after all, you're the only one that does.

• Can you guys zero another cropper so we can start talking about something else? ..

Funny cuz MFH always brings this up. We don't ;)
    Looks like MFH members use more time on the forum instead of the actual game.

Well we always starts as a spoiler ally

Good guy Delta always tricks people and that is why we love him <3

Btw I like this analysis. Keep up the good work!

• So are you in Fox or betrayed? I feel from your post that you've interacted with me somehow before but my total inability to remember you in any way leads me to assume that you're pretty insignificant.

All banter

Sweetie I can guarantee you have never interacted with me, more because I have standards that you fall short of and not your inability to recall...but please endeavour to continue to be your ultimately predictable self, if nothing else it's free entertainment much like but not as good as Heston's analysis...that guy is good don't you think ;)

Banter infinity

• Sweetie I can guarantee you have never interacted with me, more because I have standards that you fall short of and not your inability to recall...but please endeavour to continue to be your ultimately predictable self, if nothing else it's free entertainment much like but not as good as Heston's analysis...that guy is good don't you think ;)
    Banter infinity

MJ falls below our standards as well, that's why we leave him on the forum :D