UK1 - Discussion Thread

• ofc CTL has both hammers and deff, they have been simming the entire server, another bad episode of Vampire diaries

Why would CTL start a war against alliances that are twice if not three times their size. Yeah some players in those allies may not look that good but they only have to be able to fake properly to allow the hammers to get through with minimal damage.

CTL aren't doing a WW campaign anyway, well that's what I heard a while back.

• Why would CTL start a war against alliances that are twice if not three times their size. Yeah some players in those allies may not look that good but they only have to be able to fake properly to allow the hammers to get through with minimal damage.

So whats their goal? They havent bothered clearing their quad, if they arent going for WW, whats the point then? Sit there and wait for the server to be over?
    At this point, there is almost no chance that they arent going for the WW (either themselves or joining someone who will).

• CTL - The first smashy alliance to not smash! Lmao!

Good point about the other alliances having 3x as many players as you, we didn’t realise GotN had 3x as many as us when the war started unfortunately.

• So whats their goal? They havent bothered clearing their quad, if they arent going for WW, whats the point then? Sit there and wait for the server to be over?At this point, there is almost no chance that they arent going for the WW (either themselves or joining someone who will).

No idea what their goal is, probably just killing time whilst waiting for a winter server to come along. I wouldnt expect anything special from them as they have no small trainers & the large hasn't been rotated.

Clearing the quad is a little more difficult when Fox, Fol & H+++ have teamed up, some visably arent that good but they have overwhelming numbers compared to CTL.
    Having a handful of good players or so in an ally of 31 when your up against a meta with 160+ members in it will eventually takes its toll & if they were playing smashy why go to 150/50 location, you’d stay in the centre

• Fol is actually doing more right now in clearing FOX than CTL is which is sad.

But anyway speaking of farm spiking. Getafix is on the next lvl! 22k points in a week and 10k deff points in one day. ;(

• i was checking his deff points today, and they are gradually rising. They were 19k today at 8am, and were slowly getting to now 22k. So i doubt those were your hits. I might be wrong, but i was led to him also because one large farm was spiked with gaul troops with no gaul around 20 fields except him. Btw, were 2 arties stolen 2 small confusions?

• Whether we win or lose we will stay until the end :)

It is just a game :saint: don't forget guys!

YOu first say this now?! :D

Why would CTL start a war against alliances that are twice if not three times their size. Yeah some players in those allies may not look that good but they only have to be able to fake properly to allow the hammers to get through with minimal damage.

WEll Gotn was also 1/2 size of MFH.

CTL - The first smashy alliance to not smash! Lmao!

Good point about the other alliances having 3x as many players as you, we didn’t realise GotN had 3x as many as us when the war started unfortunately.

Get over it dude, as ive said 100000000000 times, it must feel pretty bad to get smashed, since you have to tell lies like that ;)

• WEll Gotn was also 1/2 size of MFH.;

Not sure when you we're ever half the size of MFH....

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Mutley if you lived in the World that everyone else lives in, you would know that they have been half your size all server, yep I know you like to make up stories to make MFH look better, but from the reports I see atm there is no need to make up stories, you guys are doing quite well.

@Marksy I will at some point otherwise I will die of boredom, but was hoping for a good cross quad war with the winner of Gotn and you guys

• i was checking his deff points today, and they are gradually rising. They were 19k today at 8am, and were slowly getting to now 22k. So i doubt those were your hits. I might be wrong, but i was led to him also because one large farm was spiked with gaul troops with no gaul around 20 fields except him. Btw, were 2 arties stolen 2 small confusions?

It's clearly Getafix spiking farms, just run 1500 EIs into 1500 phals & 500 druids that weren't there on scouting 2hrs previously & his def points are upto 34k now. It's not even funny, if thats what players have to resort to then its no wonder the game is dead.

• yes, i know, i deducted it was him in the morning ;( 600 lost clubs now seem like nothing compared to 1,5k EIs

• Mutley if you lived in the World that everyone else lives in, you would know that they have been half your size all server, yep I know you like to make up stories to make MFH look better, but from the reports I see atm there is no need to make up stories, you guys are doing quite well.

@Marksy I will at some point otherwise I will die of boredom, but was hoping for a good cross quad war with the winner of Gotn and you guys

lol you are in GotN, thanks for the confirmation...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• It's clearly Getafix spiking farms, just run 1500 EIs into 1500 phals & 500 druids that weren't there on scouting 2hrs previously & his def points are upto 34k now. It's not even funny, if thats what players have to resort to then its no wonder the game is dead.

cal the spiking prince

• yes, i know, i deducted it was him in the morning ;( 600 lost clubs now seem like nothing compared to 1,5k EIs

can you really complain? He's your team mate

Are you never just a bit happy Mutley?

tried it once, but smiling gives you wrinkles

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• can you really complain? He's your team mate

fluffy is in CTL if you didn't realise by now, not in FOL, but i feel sorry for 1,5k EIs lost either way