UK1 - Discussion Thread

• Few posts were removed due to starting flame and insults (as well as reaction on that). Next posts violating forum rules will be removed already with warnings.

Cheers, A.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Mutley if you lived in the World that everyone else lives in, you would know that they have been half your size all server, yep I know you like to make up stories to make MFH look better, but from the reports I see atm there is no need to make up stories, you guys are doing quite well.

@Marksy I will at some point otherwise I will die of boredom, but was hoping for a good cross quad war with the winner of Gotn and you guys

If you ever played Travian and understood you would know that a simple player count is hugely misleading.

What use are any number players who never send defence to defence calls but expect to be defended, who never attack anyone and have only a handful of villages?

One active gold using player is worth a dozen of that sort, especially as most of them will have deleted by the time WW plans come out.

If you count those sort of players then I would think GotN outnumber MFH considerably.

• If you ever played Travian and understood you would know that a simple player count is hugely misleading.
    What use are any number players who never send defence to defence calls but expect to be defended, who never attack anyone and have only a handful of villages?

One active gold using player is worth a dozen of that sort, especially as most of them will have deleted by the time WW plans come out.

If you count those sort of players then I would think GotN outnumber MFH considerably.

exactly graculas

There are generally a handful of players who will put a lot of time or money into the game in each alliance. GOTN has far more of these players than normal for uk4 servers. They are fantastic team and I'll never say they're not good at the game. But as people they're just about as low as you can get, some of the things they're willing to do to win a game that has no prize is downright disgusting imo

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mutley ().

• Why I never. I think you'll find you're the one who is downright discussing!

EDIT: You may have edited it Denny, but I saw what you did. For shame.

The post was edited 2 times, last by -SR ().

• Saw it too Mutley :whistling:

I wont go into downright discussing the subject ;-)

Just wanna congratulate you on an impressive ability to adapt fact to fit your narrative (the one where GotN plays the villan). Keep up the good work :thumbsup: it makes it worth reading forum and its is half the reason i hang out here. the other being to prevent travian team in winning a counting game - yup :S

• exactly graculas
    There are generally a handful of players who will put a lot of time or money into the game in each alliance. GOTN has far more of these players than normal for uk4 servers. They are fantastic team and I'll never say they're not good at the game. But as people they're just about as low as you can get, some of the things they're willing to do to win a game that has no prize is downright disgusting imo

Not sure, why we are that disgusting. Maybe you are still mad over a chiefed cleaner village. Please put that energy into the game and start hitting back my friend. The Forum seems like the only place you fight now a days.

We have a name for people without beards - we call them women

• please GOTN players just stay quiet you are full of rubbish...

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

• please GOTN players just stay quiet you are full of rubbish...

Hahahaha, mad or mad? If you can speak rubbish so can I ma friend.

We have a name for people without beards - we call them women