UK1 - Discussion Thread

• ahh heston finally

Goku account - youll find starting a month late and giving your spawn to someone in your ally will set you back a tad im afraid ^^

history - bang on the money i was a deffer on uk3 it was my first round and i asked lots of questions. sadly no reports to show you on OFF give me a few weeks and ill definatly have some "splattage" to show you.

advice - totally not my fault that one SOMEONE changed targets at the last second without thinking about the large AA i was sitting on but for their sake ill let em remain nameless.

profession - student hahahahahaha you must be joking clearly this isnt an MFH troll account also you got my age wrong ^^

set up - im saying nothing in regards to this :P

trash talk - i think youll find my trash talk is as good as my trav skills (preety pants at both ^^)

social life - i am single (calm down ladies not all at once please ;) ) ive been told i look like mcgregor ill let you decide on if thats a good thing or not but one thing i can certainly tell you is im not shy in the slightest quite the opposite

spawn - didnt know he was close to me may be somthing to look into actually :evil: but why would we zero em when if we destroy em they either have to zero it themselves or build it back up ^^

your turn i think heston tell me some of your accounts and ill do an analysis on you :*

Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.

• thats mostly because i was one of the only people to sit up most nights and keep you company though lol a group of us most nights trying to deal with RD incomings while the rest snoozed away in bed ^^

• Alex... you suck.

And I wouldn't have lost those fields in the first place if you told me the correct way that artifact worked. Wait sorry, shouldn't talk about you and artifacts :whistling:

Bring back Lukevardy I say :thumbsup:

• So Heston, are you going to review anyone on UK1 that didn't hail from UK3 ?

I can do that no problem. Gellewza deleted on UK3 and played on UK4. DeagonTheSnake played on UK4 too, so can do those too.

All so needy, why don't you just crawl back into a hole Heston

So I should, or I shouldn't, do on a non-UK3 player?

I think I know you as well Parrot. One of the older generation FL players that lost on UK4 previous round against MM and then complained about it.

Might do you next - but first, let me investigate Gellewza and DeagonTheSnake.

• Alex... you suck.

And I wouldn't have lost those fields in the first place if you told me the correct way that artifact worked. Wait sorry, shouldn't talk about you and artifacts :whistling:

Bring back Lukevardy I say :thumbsup:

I remember my first beer as well...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• I can do that no problem. Gellewza deleted on UK3 and played on UK4. DeagonTheSnake played on UK4 too, so can do those too.

So I should, or I shouldn't, do on a non-UK3 player?
    I think I know you as well Parrot. One of the older generation FL players that lost on UK4 previous round against MM and then complained about it.

Might do you next - but first, let me investigate Gellewza and DeagonTheSnake.

WWs information.
    Will save you some time.

• I think I know you as well Parrot. One of the older generation FL players that lost on UK4 previous round against MM and then complained about it.

Just as a footnote to this - FL didn't lose the server, GMC did. We (FL) were part of a 20 v 60 quad war with MM, held our own, then allied with GMC to at least provide some competition to MM.

We were not an end game alliance on that server. Feels like a lifetime ago now... but letting our old friend Colvin run a WW will do that to you!

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• trash talk - i think youll find my trash talk is as good as my trav skills (preety pants at both ^^)

Come on dude! Ur trash talk skills are, at best, non-existent, at worst comparable to a minnow.

Eventho i don't give ur travian skills many stars, it must be better than ur trash talking skills!

• ahva once again showing they dont have any sense of humour whats so ever.

if you didnt notice the ^ ^ at the end thats whats supposed to tell you its a joke but in future for your humour handicapped self ill make sure to tell you when im joking because clearly you just dont get it.

if you were hoping for an angry response try again your just not on my radar laddy

if you didnt notice the ^ ^ at the end thats whats supposed to tell you its a joke but in future for your humour handicapped self ill make sure to tell you when im joking because clearly you just dont get it.

if you were hoping for an angry response try again your just not on my radar laddy

Who is on your radar then? ;) :p

Oh my! Did our little YajYaj finally grow up?

I'm so glad, almost feel like i raised u, and teached u more manners than ur actual parents...

Now i just need to learn u not to lie! I'm not on ur radar :D:rolleyes:

• Who is on your radar then? ;) :p

im sure you will find out soon enough twixy ;)

NO sansa is the women i most dislike in GoT currently im team dany used to be team dormer but she got killed off ^^

the correct phrase would be to teach you not to learn you ahva jog on back to school little boy.