UK1 - Discussion Thread

• I think you are going to struggle with a couple of things here. First, my guys are not actually that active on this forum, so making fictitious quotes up to try and BS them is not really going to work. Also, they can see the MMs that I send out, so they know that it is not simply MMs to myself.

The second issue, is that last server I played anvil - the largest anvil on all of UK1. I was that guy who walled most of your armies with 300k phalanx. During that time I defended all of the guys in Betrayed at some point...I had one of the top heroes from simply walling your armies...sometimes 3 at a time...so, most of them really don't care if at some point, this server, they need to send me some def. In fact, a few of them said they would play def this time in return for me doing it last server :)

So troll away, but stuff like this just won't work :)

• I hope your game play is better than your trash talk :P

Sorry to break it to you, but we're way past that point in our discussions on this server and forum. You'll catch up soon enough, you just need to clear Losers out of your quad and show some reports :thumbsup:

• I think you are going to struggle with a couple of things here. First, my guys are not actually that active on this forum, so making fictitious quotes up to try and BS them is not really going to work. Also, they can see the MMs that I send out, so they know that it is not simply MMs to myself.
    The second issue, is that last server I played anvil - the largest anvil on all of UK1. I was that guy who walled most of your armies with 300k phalanx. During that time I defended all of the guys in Betrayed at some point...I had one of the top heroes from simply walling your armies...sometimes 3 at a time...so, most of them really don't care if at some point, this server, they need to send me some def. In fact, a few of them said they would play def this time in return for me doing it last server :)

So troll away, but stuff like this just won't work :)

I don't need to 'troll away'....just carry on doing what you're doing and you're doing GG's job for them :thumbup:

• Nice claim on a stat that cannot be proved.......

I had the supply village with the most amount of granaries so meh

Was it this town?

• Why is 14k Imps impressive?

This is bait right?

Also Allo you can't really have Gog fake only leaders, who get def called, then try to paint the story that only leaders get def'd. Try harder m9. Maybe you want to post reports from both sides whilst you're at it instead of creating a bias story

• Except one of your little mates flat out admitted it....

Have you reported that account and it isn’t banned? Well then.

You know, I’ve never met someone who actually fails at trolling/flaming as badly as you do. It’s like the simplest thing, how are you so pants at it?

• Funny to see MFH trashtalk us and blame us to use "boost acc" even with no proof... When they do not hide their own like..: Daviderlage :whistling:

Daviderlage is someone's cousin (I'm sure you can guess who)... also on other servers if you check getter :)

So let's post what I know again, and watch GotN avoid the forums for a few days like last time I said it: We have found (and now catted a few) accounts which have 1 village, max resource fields, marketplace, trade office, crannies, no troops and yet always seem to have low resources without growing in pop or troop count... almost like the account is shipping resources somewhere.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)