UK1 - Discussion Thread

• GOT are attacking MFH? Again?

Did MFH catapult one of GOT's spawns? Does someone have a report of this? Surprised it's not up.

Looks like the battle is evening up.

Destroying spawns is always great - particularly since GOT have been annoying with them. But it's the caps that are important.

Do the hits land overnight? I am looking forward to some reports and some MFH players posting excuses (which they have probably started preparing).

GOT I hope you are not attacking with your push accounts? Or using Gold to make your attacks stronger? Or cheating? (Get ready for all of these tomorrow)

Especially grateful to see any hits on: Netflix&Kill non-cap hammer village (100% this will be defended) and Alexhol (100% this will be defended). Any other hits will of course be good to see too 8o

• And I’d like to see someone hit you, but we can’t all have what we want can we?

• And I’d like to see someone hit you, but we can’t all have what we want can we?

I'm sure you would like that. But first get a cropper that doesn't get zeroed, and then you can make these threats.

Build your hammer in your 0% cropper and come find me. I'll IGM you later in game.

Its funny cos he doesn't mean in game.

That is super funny. Thank you.

• Did MFH catapult one of GOT's spawns? Does someone have a report of this? Surprised it's not up.

Yeah they removed a spawn with 350 pop or something like that. 1 field away from 3 spawnhammers. More of a blessing to Ægir tho. Still nice nothing bad about it! :)

Or cheating?

Still not a single acc in GotN banned for cheating compared to MFH ;). Time will tell ofc. If someone cheats in my alliance I would like to know (with proof ofc).

GOT are attacking MFH? Again?

We wanted to him them back as they attacked us a week ago

• If Crunch gets hit I'm sure there will be a drama queen scene here tomorrow morning.

Really look forward to it.

Best of luck GOT - take out those monkeys!

EDIT: My poor mother died from cancer a couple years ago. I know you'll make a joke of it but I'd appreciate leaving her out of it if possible.

• Can i send you a draft of my excuse for you to check ready for tomorrow morning? I'm always told my English is rubbish...

Also, I've been hit by 2 random "deleting" accounts in the last 24 hours. I wonder why they both chose me?

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• So far it looks like a very well planned offensive effort. This number of fakes so early in a server is really impressive.

Good work GotN, hopefully we've called some right so there's some good reports to share in the morning.

• I'm sure you would like that. But first get a cropper that doesn't get zeroed, and then you can make these threats.
    Build your hammer in your 0% cropper and come find me. I'll IGM you later in game.

That is super funny. Thank you.

Big man talk from someone who’s afraid to show us his ign

• butter knife, i've heard horrifying stories of what you're capable with it

• So far it looks like a very well planned offensive effort. This number of fakes so early in a server is really impressive.

Good work GotN, hopefully we've called some right so there's some good reports to share in the morning.

Likewise Mr. Netflix!

... On a sidenote.. What is it with the server today? So much lag -.-

• Cant deal with the number of fakes...

Out of curiosity, do you know how many youve sent (you can answer this after 3am if you want)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Cant deal with the number of fakes...

Out of curiosity, do you know how many youve sent (you can answer this after 3am if you want)

If you cant deal with it, then they sent enough! :D