UK1 - Discussion Thread

• I'm leaving travian and everthing related to it behind, i mean, only thing it sucks right now is that you guys will think you deleted me with that lame op yesterday, when in reality i left everything MFH related and uk1 related a week ago.

• I'm leaving travian and everthing related to it behind, i mean, only thing it sucks right now is that you guys will think you deleted me with that lame op yesterday, when in reality i left everything MFH related and uk1 related a week ago.

Fair and square. I have to admit that you do look like a sore loser, especially after talking so much crapperoni on the forum.

Best of Lucky in the future we might meet again if this invasion is nice and profitable. Take care.

We have a name for people without beards - we call them women

• one of your members said 'mindgames' right?

i highly doubt it

Mindgames or Crap same same. I am just baffled that you have put so much effort into this forum and server, just to leave us now. Why would a guy who knew that his time was running out spend so much energy in here?

We have a name for people without beards - we call them women

• Mindgames or Crap same same. I am just baffled that you have put so much effort into this forum and server, just to leave us now. Why would a guy who knew that his time was running out spend so much energy in here?

Because my time started running out a month ago, not 2 months ago. Plus, burnout happened. 1 year on uk slow servers took a toll on me.
    Better to delete now than to spend more money and delete later.

• People had to stay up until 3am, so who is the real winner here?

:D only people who stayed up to 3am or longer are ones who are up every night with 30h attacks plenty of time to sort out everything

I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• Ding dong the luckies gone!

We only let him in as Marksy Mark McMarkson insisted on it

Grrrrrrrrrrr! Why couldn't Lucky have quit a year ago so that nobody called me Mark... I'm removing it from my sig, it's just made people do it more hahaha!

And to be fair to Lucky, he messaged me telling me he was quitting roughly 2 weeks ago, way before any of these attacks. I've been trying to persuade him to send me resources ever since :(

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• And to be fair to Lucky, he messaged me telling me he was quitting roughly 2 weeks ago, way before any of these attacks. I've been trying to persuade him to send me resources ever since

Yeah, it's disappointing, but I wish him well in what he's doing. Sometimes servers can be interrupted by other things regardless of the intent you set out with. Guess we're just stuck with you forever though Mark. ;)

• He is quitting because he realised that he has been spelling his name incorrectly this whole time.

• Yeah, it's disappointing, but I wish him well in what he's doing. Sometimes servers can be interrupted by other things regardless of the intent you set out with. Guess we're just stuck with you forever though Mark. ;)

Dont worry, I will never leave! I mean, someone has to stop MFH quitting, whether its by making you lose servers like last time or making you win servers like this time! ;)

He is quitting because he realised that he has been spelling his name incorrectly this whole time.

Awkward moment when you try and join in on the joke but dont even understand the joke yourself... (Lucky is called Mark, not me, he hasnt spelt his name wrong)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)