UK1 - Discussion Thread

• Statement from Gotn regarding the UK1 forum

We have been part of this forum 50 days, and we have decided that GoTN will no longer be active on the forum.
    We can't condone the overall language used in here, and will no longer be part of it.
    Our member havn't been saints, but the namecalling, and overall herrasment from other forum users is by far the worst we have seen on any travian forum worldwide.
    There seems to be no clear line in what is allowed and what is not.

As we regocnize that our opponents proberly won't post all the interesting reports so feel free to contact Loki ingame and we will share.
    Maybe some of the members will still be on the forums, but our leaders wont.

On behalf of a united GoTN
    //Loki

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MFH 1 - 0 GotN

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• hahahahahhahahah truly pathetic

• Sit down!

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Kittens die every time a naughty word is used. :( ().

• Sod off back to your own domain if you can't hack it.

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Thanatos - INFAMOUS | Ekon - BC | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

• Now that he is gone I look forward to the forum being as fun as it was before he decided to turn up.

Speaking of which. What was the biggest hammer you guys laid out? 20k ish but a cap hammer?

I assume that isn’t his real hammer right?

• I assume twix will still be liking all of our posts? Cant miss out on those likes :(

• GoTN just shows how travian should be played in silence!

I cheer for Heston!

And I am still the best player out there ;)

Who let this guy out?

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Thanatos - INFAMOUS | Ekon - BC | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

Post was edited 2 times, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quote/removed insult ().

• GotN member disobeying leadership? :O

GoTN just shows how travian should be played in silence!

Thats your problem... I play travian because I like speaking to people who have the same interests as me. You guys sit in your room picking your spots and not talking to eachother about anything other than Travian. Which is also probably why youre boring, cant give out banter and cant take banter. Bring back the girls, they seem to be relatively funny and normal!

• GotN member disobeying leadership? :O

Thats your problem... I play travian because I like speaking to people who have the same interests as me. You guys sit in your room picking your spots and not talking to eachother about anything other than Travian. Which is also probably why youre boring, cant give out banter and cant take banter. Bring back the girls, they seem to be relatively funny and normal!

And who says I am playing in GoTN? You gotta get your facts straight ;)

But anyhow trust me the chat is more active in GoTN than in MFH! Even my chat can compete with MFH's chat ;)

Remember I am the best and only cheering for Heston ;)

• Thanks for confirming you don't have a spy. No chat is more active than MFHs, even I have to mute it and I don't mute any chats... Unfortunately none of it is Travian related most of the time haha!

• Awkward moment when you try and join in on the joke but dont even understand the joke yourself... (Lucky is called Mark, not me, he hasnt spelt his name wrong)

Markoram (Mark) spells his name wrong. It is with a C, not a K, dear Alex (Marksy). Not sure whether you were referring to yourself or me in that statement.

• Is it just me or has Loki's banter just somehow hit a new low?

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• Markoram (Mark) spells his name wrong. It is with a C, not a K, dear Alex (Marksy). Not sure whether you were referring to yourself or me in that statement.

I assume you mean with a C and not an M, Cark?

• I'm going to tell my alliance what they can and can't say and where they can and can't say it. Sounds reasonable.

Such controlling and demeaning 'leadership'. Actually pathetic.

Am I allowed to like this post? Don't want to go against new rules. :/

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

Anglo 6 - KerPlunk - Cereals