UK1 - Discussion Thread

• kind of my point. when our acc + 10k from a deff acc can take out two MFH hammers... then i think we can agree that its not really "hammers".
    We dont have alot of deff and hold two hammers... so kind of should not be able to do that against players who have been simming a hammer for 100+ days + coordinate a hit on a villa

Damn Natiri you weren't mean to get so triggered by my post, please don't have an aneurysm on my part :(

But I thought out of everything I'd call this out for being absolute rubbish. Unless I missed a hit on a feeder that you killed, where the hammer wasn't really a hammer. Because when my hammer hit, there were 6 of you in the top 10 and after SR hit there were a load more of you. But whatever floats your boat I guess...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Quoting seems to be bugged for me atm - this should do.
    "yep, actually watching suspecting accounts deff points when you're suspecting there are attacks happening, always paying attention to midnight top lists, even faking with more than 20 troops to check out small spikes in deff, you can get pretty creative, you can PM if you want more things "
    Thats what I meant exacly, not only top10 lists, the def points in particular.
    Top10s reset weekly (sunday-monday), so not sure why midnight on tuesday is any different from midnight on wednesday? Unless im misunderstanding something here. You screenshots the points a few seconds before waves hit, check back what changed and go on from there. But that is on the attackers side to do, if they want to get evidence.

All Im trying to achieve with this, that in real world its "innocent until proven guilty", not "guilty until proven innocent". When you have something on someone, you present it in a way where the other party cant disprove it.

• Damn Natiri you weren't mean to get so triggered by my post, please don't have an aneurysm on my part :(

But I thought out of everything I'd call this out for being absolute rubbish. Unless I missed a hit on a feeder that you killed, where the hammer wasn't really a hammer. Because when my hammer hit, there were 6 of you in the top 10 and after SR hit there were a load more of you. But whatever floats your boat I guess...

so we are denying the Johnny and Ole + Mano Negra both wiped hitting our villa ? in case u missed it the first four times. plz look again. oh also i lied i was 9k falanks we drew from ally;-)

Converter - Battle reports Travian

That being said yes taking out you and Netflix took alot of deff and real deff accounts to actually do ;-) and both your hammer and the one netflix hit with - those two i would consider hammers

The post was edited 3 times, last by Natiri ().

• i just asked a question though about their outside help, didn't accuse anyone, if you found yourself there, that's your problem, not mine to deal with

Top10s reset weekly (sunday-monday), so not sure why midnight on tuesday is any different from midnight on wednesday?

i mentioned in previous post sunday midnight, forgot to say that again in last post, but yes, meant reset on which you obviously didn't pay attention last week.

Because I can look at top10s weekly and deduce things with a such thing called brain.

Thats what I meant exacly, not only top10 lists, the def points in particular.

you didn't say it anywhere though, so don't blame me for misunderstanding you

although you can't see everything when attacks are happening 10minutes before midnight on sunday

^this quote should be on top, i just don't know how to rearrange them :D

That being said yes taking out your and Netflix took alot of deff and those two i would consider hammers

HA! Alex having hammer, now i know you're just joking :huh:

so we are denying the Johnny and Ole + Mano Negra both wiped hitting our villa ? in case u missed it the first four times. plz look again

why johnny didn't get a link? he's a player on server aswell :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• I was paying attention last week. But I saw hits landing a bit before midnight and all morning. None of the shared reports that I saw landed 11:59:XX on the money or even +- 5 minutes. 5 minutes is plenty of time after the hit to gather the screenshots etc. We are only talking about proving that something happened right? That is on the attackers side to sort the evidence. If they planned an OP that way and wanted to prove something, then thats their problem.

Now I could be wrong and there was such a case, in that case please excuse me, since I really didnt know about it. Only what was shared with me.
    I do now realise that I know too little about MFH vs GotN, so Ill just back off to my cave and stay there until I see something I can contribute on.

• I heard a rumour GotN have normally cleared their quad by this stage of the game and are developing.. wait for it....

RESPECT

for MFH. Tell me this isn't true ;)

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• ;-D sorry, there is that better johnny_og_ole

Shhh Lucky im trying to be nice to alex ;-) If he thinks its a big hammer. then let him live in that world. Maybe its his first hammer who knows. I was sooo proud of my first hammer.

• Did you smash a lot with your first hammer? My first one was walled merciless on first op i had with some noob alliance :(
    I learned harsh reality of travian then ;(
    Had like 20k clubs and 5k TKs on day 150 i think :D

• ... my first 'hammer' was classic noob - build in a 6c... did not end well :-D actually i think the "waves" just got cut and then this deff player was like "think u should stop that before i loose my temper"

But actually i have mostly played deff ;-)

• I mean, you guys said my hammer was good, then said it wasn't a hammer, then said it was... oh god I'm confused. It's 5am here and Dave has got one hell of a job on his hands, he said he can stay on until I wake up in the morning. Good luck to him. See you in like 16 hours, I love my sleep xx

All that really came from the last attacks: El presidente is a beast.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Lucky is just bitter because he joined an ally that was deleting and now has to settle for FOL. I would hate myself too if that happened to me.

• not really, i even gave you trainer to give you atleast some chance against GotN, but then i just saw more perspecitve in FOL than in poor MFH ability to actually train and use troops. Bitterness is not in my repertoir of emotions, thats uk players thing right? I believe you usually like to point that out yourself alan :thumbup:

• Don't know why you talk so much smack when you're such a mediocre player yourself Lucky? Why are you criticising others for being poor when you yourself have never amounted to anything in this game...

• I like improving my game, if you think it was mediocre, i won't argue with you about it. I just played 2 servers on uk, one without gold and now this uk1, and never seen so many people refusing to improve anything in their game just because others point mistakes out. But why would i stop questioning things and talking smack? If mediocre player like myself can see obvious things which are done wrong then what does that tell about the people i'm talking smack? MFH obviously never had been in quad war before so i'm gonna use every opportunity to bash that aspect of your game.

Btw, actually the biggest reason why i do it is because i don't like MFH part of leadership which is telling me i'm coward for quitting server when i actually didnt have time, and on the other side most of them are quitting themselves :thumbsup: . I am probably being perceived like a douche, but i won't ever act like most of those hypocrites :thumbdown: Just like now, you telling me being a mediocre player, which again its fine, but its harder to accept that when its coming from HoF chaser like yourself who is afraid to use hammer to demolish even 1 GotN spawn village.
    I guess i'll take being mediocre player over that actually :thumbup:

• I've probably made more people delete in the NW than anyone else in the quad, but good try mate.

And there's nothing wrong with being a mediocre player. There is something wrong with being a hypocrite though. If you're going to point the finger and pass around blame then make sure you haven't done that and worse than what you're accusing others of. In your case, you made massive promises about what your intentions for the server were and never delivered in any way shape or form.

If you want to quit, that's totally your prerogative, but then to turn around and point the finger when you are clearly one of the biggest symptoms of the problem is a joke.

• I never denied i deleted and never argued with anyone who was pointing that out. But i'm sure as hell wont apologise now for leaving MFH which we in null greatly overestimated after uk3 and saving my time and money indon't process. It was rough month for me and i quit. Tbh, that had a lot to do with me never actually wanting to play with MFH. You're right about hypocrites, MFH had some huge promises and is now being left with only daegon doing something. MJ said he's excellent planner yet after first op i criticised him and was bashed away, mutleys rotations i wont even mention lol and there are lots of additional things to that...anyway I did say i'm gonna train WWk, which i still can deliver but obviously won't help you with it now.
    Again, youre saying, you deleted players,but you deleted couple of small inactive players ,maybe that small slo ally that was like 2 fields from your cap, but never touched proper enemy, as soon as you tried that you walled. But alteast you did something here.