UK1 - Discussion Thread

• i'm just guessing here, didn't know it's that bad on your account :/

i actually might return there yes, .hr is pretty nice domain, not as much forum active as i like but more competitive, which is nice. GotN, feel free to join there once in your game span aswell :D

• What do you mean take down Pyro's try of going for the HoF? I'm confused? All I ever said regarding Pyro was that he asked me a few times if I intended to go WWK and I assumed that was because if he stuck around he intended to go for one himself. How would I even go about 'taking down' someone else's chances to go for the HoF when they're crossquad and my quad isn't even secure, and why would I even want to?

I've never thought I'd be able to go for the HoF this server since I saw GotN in our quad, and that was obviously going to be the case when I settled -25/39. I always said I'd need to hold and feed too much standing to queue freely...

The post was edited 1 time, last by -SR ().

• Let’s just face it mfh leadership sucks got suck why you want to go for HOF is sad enjoy the game if your getting salty over it go play duck duck goose with your family or something and stop getting salty over a game people win people loose people spend money people don’t at the end of the day it’s a game if you don’t enjoy it and take things to heart then do your self a favour and quit

i made a deal with the devil :evil:

• A fantastic post with 0 relevance to anything :thumbsup:

I'm not going for the HoF and am finding plenty of fun elsewhere on the server, even if it's just having a one sided slugfest with my buddies Thor and Loki. Different people take away different things from this game, if you can't appreciate that you must be new kiddo.

• Let’s just face it mfh leadership sucks got suck why you want to go for HOF is sad enjoy the game if your getting salty over it go play duck duck goose with your family or something and stop getting salty over a game people win people loose people spend money people don’t at the end of the day it’s a game if you don’t enjoy it and take things to heart then do your self a favour and quit

Touchy.

• A fantastic post with 0 relevance to anything :thumbsup:

I'm not going for the HoF and am finding plenty of fun elsewhere on the server, even if it's just having a one sided slugfest with my buddies Thor and Loki. Different people take away different things from this game, if you can't appreciate that you must be new kiddo.

Oh yeah I’m proper new hahahah if only

very touchy, am I guessing you're a member of fox? Did we wreck your cap last year? XD

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Does nobody mod these threads any more?

Bit of maturity please guys. Love you all but not when you’re just trolling and swearing at each other.

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Does nobody mod these threads any more?

Bit of maturity please guys. Love you all but not when you’re just trolling and swearing at each other.

love you!

• Its Thor's sister! Or uncle? Or second cousin? Or his goldfish? I cant remember the others...

...and if its someone from another alliance on the server, then thats even better, because everyone knows that if GotN werent here, there was only one outcome to the server. So fair play to GotN, theyve really spiced up the server - I still have no idea who you could even consider favourites anymore! Just as long as the FOX meta doesnt win

P.S: Lucky is a noob :)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Hammer wise I've got to believe the only alliance with a decent number of large hammers is CTL, maybe FOX has one or two tucked away.

CTL are real contenders, but with a relatively small player base it will come down to whether they've got deff players of a high enough calibre to cover both their players and eventually a WW.

• Ctl have anuff defence to cover I can assure you that

There is also some nice hammers to

Small player base is not a bad thing atall less people to defend more chance of catchin real attacks when ops happen so not a bad thing atall