Looking for a team to play with (F&S 3x UK)

• So it's been a while since I last played with a solid team on a UK speed server. Unfortunately non of my old alliance mates are around anymore, so here I am.

Are there any pre-formed alliances looking to play the server that I could join?
    Any new teams looking to have a go?
    Any offence players looking for a defender?

Literally just looking for a few players to make the server a bit more interesting, as opposed to just going at it alone.

PM me on here or add me on Skype: Chaosthing.

Thank You

• I haven't really spoken to any people in particular. Personally I just want to play a non-ww server for once, since I am bored out of my mind with the WW set up. I understand people like it cos it's something they know and are comfortable with, but everyone is just over reacting in my opinion. It's not like they have completely neglected the 3x Legends Server, they've just delayed it a bit, cos I imagine it's easier for them to handle server starts being scattered out a bit. They can't take into account each and every person's schedule and start it at a time that is suitable for everyone. Regardless of when it starts, some people will be happy and some will miss out. That's just life.

• Or maybe so they can have more players for both servers by separating their starts? I am willing to concede that they maybe should have done the starts the other way around. Legends 3x first, then F&S 3x a month later, since I too was waiting for UKx to restart, however I am honestly more interested in playing F&S.

But hey, let's leave it at that, they made a decision and as always it's not one that can please everyone.

• To all the people looking for an ally to join, VICIOUS seem to accept about everyone!

Their team is apparently full of usx and ukx elites, so probably going for the sweet victory this round.

• I can't work out how to reply under the right message but I just got tired of playing the game Crunchie and the last server I played everyone was making friends so although the alliance I was in looked like winning it was boring.

Hope you are keeping well Crunchie. Don't suppose Dutch passion is still about?

• To all the people looking for an ally to join, VICIOUS seem to accept about everyone!

Their team is apparently full of usx and ukx elites, so probably going for the sweet victory this round.

Those Vicious guys seem like a bunch of noobs if I'm being honest. Just another bunch of boring simmers. They'll be fun to take out late game though. ;)

• Those Vicious guys seem like a bunch of noobs if I'm being honest. Just another bunch of boring simmers. They'll be fun to take out late game though. ;)

They are a bunch of noobs, the fact that they have to lie about having elite players to recruit people is kinda funny though ^^

• Wait are they actually doing that? That's pretty hilarious. How can they be elite when I'm not even with them. :rolleyes:

Yep, don't think they have a single ukx elite in their ally, and not to mention their usx "elites" apprently lose all servers they play :whistling: