What is this TS21 server (NOT TS20) ?!? Confusion alert!

• Can someone explain me the specifics of this TS21.travian.com server? And nope i'm not mistaking, there's a link to a ts21.travian.com server with start time announced and everything but on the forum... nothing to be found.

link to this server Travian com21

It says the server will start on april 5 , so it crossed my mind that it might be the F&S server of the .US domain but that turned out to be false when i checked as it has a different link (Travian us20)

Then i thought, hey maybe it's just the F&S server of the .com domain but with an incorrect starttime... but there's also a different link to this server (Travian com20)

If this server actually starts on April 5, then why has nothing been mentioned about it on the forum so far? It would start 5 days BEFORE the F&S server of the .com domain. Is this server actually for real and if so, what will it look like? Another F&S server or something different ? :rolleyes:

• Every one hold your breath :D Bugs had enough of travian servers and went to explore e-mail system

Ts20 start time

@Erphan , you are not alone.

yeah i Knew it
    and its seems like ts20 is a simple victory point server with 3 Tribes that starts just 5 days after new F&S server
    they dont change server name so ts20 should be ROA 2x

• Lets all play the 2x ROA server! Get the hype going, make it the most populated server ever.

• Hello Retirement Sugz

That server is a Nordic server being hosted on a .com domain.
    So it is not an International one but a regional one and English is not the language on it.

The servers labeled as 20 will be the International(.com) and one each for the US and UK domains.

• Hello Retirement Sugz

That server is a Nordic server being hosted on a .com domain.
    So it is not an International one but a regional one and English is not the language on it.

The servers labeled as 20 will be the International(.com) and one each for the US and UK domains.

so there is going to be only one server start in .com domain at April?

• The full schedule has not been completely set yet for April so we could see some more starts.
    As they do get put on the schedule I line them up on the forum.

How come we already have start dates for some servers in May, if the full schedule for April isn't complete yet? :huh:

• How come we already have start dates for some servers in May, if the full schedule for April isn't complete yet? :huh:

I love your questions Lemon xD
    me and my team are waiting for almost a year for new 2x server starts and now that we got a some information about its start date forum admins are confusing us maybe because they know there is not gonna be that much players in new F&S server

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg