Travian Mini-Games

• So about 5 years ago, i used to play on the UK domain and we were invited to an alpha server which was 3 days in length and was an official x100 server. We were like 9 on the account and even though it was outstandingly messy, it was really fun and something really new for all of us to experience.

So i was wondering what would you guys thing about some Travian Mini-Games, maybe if we see a lot of positivity, that the group heading to Munich to meet the Developers team could hand in that idea.

What i was thinking about is, some 1 week servers each with different objectives.

1- Some pubg kind of server, free for all. 100 players ( or more depending on the requests ) with a special objective.
    a- First to raid a total of 1 MIllion Resources wins the server.
    b- First to settle 3 villages for example wins the server.
    c- First to achieve say 50.000 offense points wins the server.
    d- Implement the victory point system in such servers, but rather than settling in areas, it could be stolen by destroying the Treasure Chamber and taking it successfully ( similar to artefacts but no limit on number). The player with the most Points wins.

2- It could be a regular WW server but say x30 to make it last a week +/-

3- It could be a PvN server (Players vs Natar) where you have a week lets say to destroy a level 100 Natarian built Wonder. ( Natarian Defense depends on the number of registered players, or top 100 Accounts as it is currently ). So players have this amount of time with to build as many Hammers and Rammers to win the server.

This could show a return for some players who have retired due to shortage of time and this could also help players who love to play the game, but don't have to much time or commitment to play a 100 days or 230 days in a row. Oh oh TG, this can also be a new income of Gold. You'll surely like that :D

Its currently 3:30 AM so I'm pretty low on ideas, but i would love to hear some more creative ideas ( I know mine arent that creative :D )

Get Creative People !

Mazzini, Monday, December 3, 2018 - 4:09 PM

calm , i'm here

• Nice idea, but 1st to raid 1 milion would be sooooo abused. :D

I would somehow be more interested to see a server long 50 days with no troops, auctions or gold. Adventures would give everyone same items.

Person with most optimally developed account wins. :D

• Nice idea, but 1st to raid 1 milion would be sooooo abused. :D

I would somehow be more interested to see a server long 50 days with no troops, auctions or gold. Adventures would give everyone same items.

Person with most optimally developed account wins. :D

Yea some ideas could be abused well, for example the settling 3 villages as well could be abused by creating smurfs and just sending resources, but since its a FFA server, i think it would be fair to disable 1:x trades in the market place and the regular sending of resources to other accounts for example.

For the Raid 1 million, it has to be a limited server probably with some sort of keys, so that not everyone could just create accounts left and right and boost their main one.
    MH will also have lots of work to do that's for sure.

calm , i'm here

• Disable any form of interactions amongst players.

• One more fun objective i was just giving a thought now is some adventure treasure hunting, where alliances have to search for treasure maps, hidden in villages in their treasure chambers, either by conquering the village or by destroying the Treasure chamber and capturing the scroll.

But these treasure maps dont work like in the WW server (1 Scroll for the first 50 levels and another one for the remaining 50 levels no )
    Alliances need to capture say 10-20 scrolls in total, to reveal a treasure map, which is the travian server map ( with villages and oasis and wilderness etc ). On this map one tile will be marked by the grail or the treasure. The alliance needs to capture this village and claim the grail from it to be constructed on one of the accounts. So there will be a lot of searching taking place, because the treasure map wont be showing coordinates, it will just show the tiles with whatever's available on it, from oasis to wilderness to villages, and we need to try to find this layout of villages on the actual map. ( That's going to be a fun a long long search :D )

I dont know if its clear what i stated, but if someone is familiar with Heroes III or The tear of asha Concept, where players tend to search for obelisks to unveil a treasure map, and on the adventure map, it is marked where the hero has to dig and find the grail. This grail is then taken to be built in the Castle. It's pretty close to it, but the team play here will play a very important role.

calm , i'm here

• One more fun objective i was just giving a thought now is some adventure treasure hunting, where alliances have to search for treasure maps, hidden in villages in their treasure chambers, either by conquering the village or by destroying the Treasure chamber and capturing the scroll.

But these treasure maps dont work like in the WW server (1 Scroll for the first 50 levels and another one for the remaining 50 levels no )
    Alliances need to capture say 10-20 scrolls in total, to reveal a treasure map, which is the travian server map ( with villages and oasis and wilderness etc ). On this map one tile will be marked by the grail or the treasure. The alliance needs to capture this village and claim the grail from it to be constructed on one of the accounts. So there will be a lot of searching taking place, because the treasure map wont be showing coordinates, it will just show the tiles with whatever's available on it, from oasis to wilderness to villages, and we need to try to find this layout of villages on the actual map. ( That's going to be a fun a long long search :D )

I dont know if its clear what i stated, but if someone is familiar with Heroes III or The tear of asha Concept, where players tend to search for obelisks to unveil a treasure map, and on the adventure map, it is marked where the hero has to dig and find the grail. This grail is then taken to be built in the Castle. It's pretty close to it, but the team play here will play a very important role.

Let's say a lot of natars spawn on day 1 of the server - and 100 Scrolls are hidden, Natars should be conquered to take the scroll out of them (so that due to limited expansion slots - you organize ur account in such directions. And don't just train catapults to end the game too soon >_<). Would be fun if natars got level 10 fields too - for boosted and faster game. Also the same scroll - you lose it from treasury ( so that players will attack each other too). The team with majority of the scrolls when the 100th one is found - wins the game. Even thinking about it is fun! Good idea - anything more to make it more fun?

Edit: Re-reading your post, i just realized I misunderstood your idea :P So this above is another idea formed on what I thought it was your idea xD Either ways, a very fun and fast game! I mean if a team is in the lead - you'll stop finding the Scrolls and try to get it from enemies to avoid the game's end.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().

• Let's say a lot of natars spawn on day 1 of the server - and 100 Scrolls are hidden, Natars should be conquered to take the scroll out of them (so that due to limited expansion slots - you organize ur account in such directions. And don't just train catapults to end the game too soon >_<). Would be fun if natars got level 10 fields too - for boosted and faster game. Also the same scroll - you lose it from treasury ( so that players will attack each other too). The team with majority of the scrolls when the 100th one is found - wins the game. Even thinking about it is fun! Good idea - anything more to make it more fun?

Edit: Re-reading your post, i just realized I misunderstood your idea :p So this above is another idea formed on what I thought it was your idea xD Either ways, a very fun and fast game! I mean if a team is in the lead - you'll stop finding the Scrolls and try to get it from enemies to avoid the game's end.

Yea exactly, so many fun things can be created with natars in existence lol. But i like this one, and i also think in PvN PvE servers we can see some new kind of teamplay, and skype room with 500 people in them planning and strategizing to defeat the Natars and be united in one server.

calm , i'm here

• This thread was moved over to the right area.

And I do remember that alpha test of the 100x server. I played it with 3 duals while we were in EG on a .us server and running the WW. It was interesting to say the least.