To My Dear Friends In PD Leadership...

• Before I dive in: to the players like Khan, PyrateSilly, and all the others who came from PD but played for the team I can't thank you enough. You all are some of the best team players I've ever seen and I'm sorry that you share a name with the others below. None of the below is intended to be aimed at you.

There is a phrase: "Respect is earned, never given nor demanded." By the end of August you had lost my respect.

I watched how you treated players and people outside of your clique and I was disgusted.
    I watched how Sir Williams yelled over and yelled at other leaders until he got his way.
    I watched how you toted the fact that you were good at scrapping as a way to say you knew the game you hadn't played in years better than others.
    I watched how Japoco came to the forums and embarrassed a whole team with his stupidity thinking he was "winning" some forum war that didn't even exist.
    I watched how you chased away my dual and my one of my closest friends for wanting to play a long game and I watched how at the end of the server you talked about everyone's lack of planning.
    I watched how you continually said we need to fix things and then would disappear for days when you realized our fixing things didn't restructure power with PD as our sole leaders.

If I had to point to one factor costing the SW the game it's PD. There were other mistakes, and I'll be the first to admit I made plenty, but PD drove this team into the ground singlehandedly.

And now with the server days from being over, you can't even stick it out and let your account go gray so that the trade routes and defense don't poof. That's despicable. That's not team play. That's not how a leader acts.

You DON'T play for the team and I will never play with you again.

• If I like this do I have to give back the WW?

Honestly I had planned to used FB to ruin NE chances of winning like SE with SW.

However the more the PD were swinging their 'sticks' around I just didn't like them more and more. I can definitely be quoted saying I'd prefer a NE win over a SW win on our inner FB skype.

I thought Q and gang were full of themselves but I quickly learned I was wrong. Everyone watching from afar saw things weren't okay at home.

Also delete before the server ends. What trash.

COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Carni,

You have had my respect for a long time. Ask your old dual, we have had plenty of conversations since he moved over. I have always thought and known you are one of several of the great people in that alliance. It is very disrespectful for them to do that. Let me put this out there. I lost my hammer weeks ago, I tried to turn anvil and Neo came in and smashed my cap, it would have been easy to delete but I continued to pump out troops for defense and shipped wheat to the WW. I know we will lose and yet I stuck around because of the team. Win or lose it has always and will always be a game about the people. I came into this server with high hopes, but I started removing skype contacts from those in the SW over some of the things I saw. I look at it this way. I made some great new friends and I weeded out the crap that I would not associate with in real life or the game. I suspect that is the same for you.

As most of you know, I am going to hang up my travian hat to concentrate on my health. In the game I have done everything I ever wanted to do. It has been a pleasure to get to know many of you. One of the most, that I was happy to get to know better was your dual. He really is a great guy. There are more things I would like to share but this week has been rough with a lot of medical testing so I am sure I am going to miss several people here but this seems like a good thread to post this in.

Fairy- I could never have played this game with out you. You have been a true friend, from the day you picked me up as a noob to 8 years later. Thank you for always being there and being such a damn good leader. You truly care about everyone on the team in a way that goes above and beyond. You may never hear it but everyone knows you are an angel.

Que- Thank you for taking a shot on me a few years ago. I know I have not been at the level I used to be but you took that shot. Thank you. You have been and always will be a great friend and the hard core player who dedicates yourself to your team.

Evolution- Dude, your like a brother to me and I can not imagine that we will not stay in touch for years to come.

The Hood- You guys all know who you are. This round, I got closer to many of you and I freaking love playing with you guys (skinner, Dave and kitty, mxer, bow, randy, and mick. Thank you for always making it fun and always being my friends.

Emeradi- Your are always and will be the level head and a damn brilliant player.

Wildthing- You have been the glue, the engine and the gas to this team. I hope you keep it up. Your days as a leader in this game are going far. You really crushed about everything you touched.

Uly, kwarts and Calph - You guys have been my Rookies of the year. New to the team but as reliable as anyone I have ever seen and just damn good.

Washer- You where my surprize of the game. I did not even know you came on the team until we had a team call. You have no idea how happy that made me. I wish I was able to spend more time with you this server.

I could go on for days and there are so many I am missing but I will get a message out to the team.

• Thank you Carni. I couldn't have said it better. I'd been voicing my concerns for a long time to the original leadership that FU started with from the tournament round and there was nothing they could do because PD had removed them from power for the most part. The PD "leaders" of FU as well as Jarwa wouldn't listen to what any of us had to say. Hats off to you, and Excel for trying to rescue a sinking ship. The alliance was on a downward spiral for almost the entire server and PD never cared, or failed to see it. Probably both.

• Thank you Carni. I couldn't have said it better. I'd been voicing my concerns for a long time to the original leadership that FU started with from the tournament round and there was nothing they could do because PD had removed them from power for the most part. The PD "leaders" of FU as well as Jarwa wouldn't listen to what any of us had to say. Hats off to you, and Excel for trying to rescue a sinking ship. The alliance was on a downward spiral for almost the entire server and PD never cared, or failed to see it. Probably both.

Jarwa did listen, and fought several difficult battles on behalf of membership, but was shot down or flat out ignored. I understand how it could look otherwise, but for what it's worth, Jarwa made a lot of sacrifices for the team, and worked very hard to try to bail (bale?) out some of the water from the ship.
    Everyone's mistake was not cutting out the cancer in August when we all saw it. We'll own that mistake with our loss.

• Jarwa didn't listen and he should never been put into a leadership position. He is not leadership material. The downfall of Fu was when Kerzi brought all her old friends into leadership chat and failed to inform them that they were guests. She allowed them to bully the original leadership that FU had, which came intact fresh off the tourney round. I will allow for the fact that Kerri had a lot of other stuff on her plate but don't we all?

All of Kerzi's friends from KoN and PD in her words were advisers. Sadly FU already had numerous advisors in leadership chat and didn't need more. PD bullied all but flower out of their positions then turned out to be absent leaders who failed to ever tell the FU members what was going on. Nobody even knew Kerzi had quit the server. You can see what kind of leaders they were by the fact that they deleted before the server ended and STILL not a word from any remaining FU leaders about it.

Lots of friends lost on what should have been a good server.
    Well done SE on doing what they said they would do. FU focused on you guys and lost sight of winning the server.
    Congratulations to Zodiacs for rising above the stink and winning fairly.

• sudedo, perhaps communication was the issue, but as someone who played pretty closely with Jarwa this round and saw first hand the effort he put in, you're wrong. There was a time there, right after Kerzi left, where Jarwa was pretty much holding things together. Without him things would have been a lot worse for FU. And for the record, I did not know Jarwa at all prior to this round, so I'm not sticking up for an old friend, this is simply how it was.

As for Kerzi leaving, yes, it was for personal reasons and I'm guessing she just didn't want to discuss them with everyone and instead leave them as personal. We all do have things on our plates but some things take precedence. It is a game after all and comes after the really important things in life.

• Wow..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• @Old MacDonald, I had never played with Jarwa either. What I know is the only communication FU really had was Jarwa asking for fakes. Leaders are suppose to inspire FU received zero communication from anyone in counsel other then Jarwa and all he did was ask for fakes.

I know why Kerzi left. I'm not saying announce why she left I'm saying tell members that one of the 3 counsel members had quit the game. Silence broke the alliance.

• Lots of friends lost on what should have been a good server.Well done SE on doing what they said they would do. FU focused on you guys and lost sight of winning the server.

This is great. I can only imagine the big old smile on Bane's face right now.

I have mixed feelings on these events.

We SE were largely members of the SW who were bullied out so there is a certain satisfaction I see in this playing out. We even predicted much of it.

On the other hand I genuinely feel for the rest of you. An entire server is a huge investment and you deserve better than having leadership delete on you in end game.

Some of you will certainly need a break but for those of you interested in still playing you're welcome to join us. If you pay attention to the other threads I'm personally recruiting both Delusion and Arab Chuck Norse as duals. There's no room for grudges.

• This is great. I can only imagine the big old smile on Bane's face right now.

Bane and I both received some of the worst bashing from much of the S/W "leaders" especially after the last round of s1..

I have mixed feelings on these events.

We SE were largely members of the SW who were bullied out so there is a certain satisfaction I see in this playing out. We even predicted much of it.

On the other hand I genuinely feel for the rest of you. An entire server is a huge investment and you deserve better than having leadership delete on you in end game.

Agreed.. This is one of the things Bane and many of us in the S/E predicted because we were aware of the personalities..

That said, yes a few of us came to this s1 to ruin the S/W chances of a win, but by no means did we want to see many that we still call friends, betrayed from within..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.