DREAM TEAM.

• we all know each other pretty well.

If you could hand pick your next team. who would it be?

Carni of course.
    I'd keep my current team, and add a couple of Spencer clones. Excellent OCs, but need two so he could at least sleep.
    I'd add at least one or two Simmy's. Not just for the hammers, marvelous as they are, but for the class Mike shows.
    Neo - I'd rather not see General Patton incoming AGAIN!!
    that monkey in the basement if I can figure out who that is..

...thinking....

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Bane's team plus
    add zombie for hammer magnet,
    izzy for spear hammer and great alliance descriptions
    me just cause I buy gold and make lots of phals :P
    Simmy duals for sim city
    odinloki/storeythor just cause everything gets real fun
    urk because we all need someone to blame :P
    .. who else

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• i get zenmf and mastiff too

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• 1. my group is mostly taking a break.
    2. We work well as a group with leadership. You guys like none.
    3. I have murdered the last 3 duals they just havent found the bodies yet.
    4. If i do another server soon ill be divorced and travian will be named as who im having an adulterous relationship with. I cant afford alimony.

And lastly if u think i would entrust the best team ever to you...

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Now now Que that was not very thought out.

• "Mostly." So you won't even entertain offers for those who are not taking a break? Or those who return after a break?
    • Did I say anything about having no leadership? No. Don't make assumptions.
    • This is why I said some exceptions
    • Exactly why you need a break. Let them play Que

And lastly... did I say I would be leading? No. You're also contradicting #2. It's this type of thing that got the SE to attack you. Don't go all power trippy on me.

• Muzatic just commented in our chat on everything I said as well..

1. WT isn't taking a break
    2. WT can lead
    3. WT can fix it if anyone finds the bodies
    4. Muz will handle the divorce....

And they say I'M the one that voluntolds WT????

You are welcome to approach any of mine that you think will speak with you. Approach with caution. There are more than a few that are armed. And not nearly as fond of the SE as I am.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Gather up the players with out leadership under one umbrella and build a sixty account alliance that can dominate US servers or go to .com.

This has been attempted.. T~A did this on a .com 6 a few years back..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• noone from zods are invited ;(

• I have been thinking about this topic a bit..

I have been playing this game for quite a few years, and in that time I have been blessed to have played with an uncountable number of truly awesome teams.. Some were pre-formed and some just fell together.. I am not going to mention any of the names for fear of not giving equal credit to each of them, but those who know me are aware of some of those team names and how truly epic some of them really were..

In considering what makes a "dream team", the specific criteria of which, is something that is subject to each of our personal opinions.. That said, I tend to value the fun I have with people more than goals or outlandish feats that have been accomplished by either individuals or teams.. I mean this is a "game" right..?

Cutting to the chase, to not drone on.. With my main criteria being fun, I have to say I have had a metric crap ton of fun over the years in this game.. However, of all the possible people to put together to form one specific "dream team" I feel as though I have just had my "dream team" this round..

Sure there are a few people I would have loved to have in addition to, but this team now, has been my dream team.. I would follow this S/E team in it's entirety into any battles, laughing all the way into any result that happens.. This team was able to have many ego's who never clashed, no drama, everyone helped each other and no one panicked in the face of overwhelming odds, all the while laughing at every turn of the server.. It's all about the lulz and fun along the way afterall...for me anyway..

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I think the opponents also play in the factor of a "dream team". You can have a dream team, but crap opponents and it be boring or not fun.

Bully me and I'll blow up your cap

• I think the opponents also play in the factor of a "dream team". You can have a dream team, but crap opponents and it be boring or not fun.

Agreed. It can be fun toying with a lesser opponent, but over the course of a whole round it just gets tedious.

Agreed. It can be fun toying with a lesser opponent, but over the course of a whole round it just gets tedious.

Both excellent points !! Maybe we need to equally recruit "Dream villains" too ??

• Maybe we need to equally recruit "Dream villains" too ??

dibs on villains

Weren't we the villains? The evil toxic unmanageable toxic personalities?

Wait a minute...

This team was able to have many ego's who never clashed, no drama, everyone helped each other and no one panicked in the face of overwhelming odds, all the while laughing at every turn of the server..

Maybe we were the good guys all along...

• Both !! Good villains..?? Evil Heroes..??

Ahh, I got it.. "Anti-Heroes"..