What happened to the UK forum

• Speaking of Multi's...

what?

Since when did you come to UK? I thought .com was more you cuppa tea

I have all English speaking forums on my forum feed as do many others. You are not on an island in this virtual reality.
    If you asking about the past I don't remember how I got certain links but since I got them I always included uk domain in my searches for info.

• Speaking of Multi's...

Since when did you come to UK? I thought .com was more you cuppa tea

Me? I've never been .com but it was hard not to get excited when you put it that way, this is why you have my vote for CM

As to ELE I agree the uk forum was great, people put a lot of time into guides, hall of fame, general banter etc (hence why I'm upset my post count now shows just over 100 when I had about 1500 on the old forums) but the forum posters of old left, You have a small core of old skoolers left from what I've seen.

This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

• Yeah the UK forum isnt what it used to be by a long shot. (That isn't a dig mods, it genuinely used to be an awesome place)

You are not on an island in this virtual reality.

My bad. I just assumed people playing the domain would be the ones active on the forum ....

sorry? I think, maybe? I dunno, maybe you're the chick in this scenario?

• :D

Ok. I am a chick. Feel better now?

I rarely read specific server topics, but other parts? why not?

I understand many people left, its the same on all domains, all forums and in game in general. There is simply not enough people to banter on 40 forums. But those who still here are here because of such forums, in good part at least. And future travian forum should be crafted to best examples, not uniformed by cutting everything that sticks out.

• I understand many people left, its the same on all domains, all forums and in game in general. There is simply not enough people to banter on 40 forums. But those who still here are here because of such forums, in good part at least. And future travian forum should be crafted to best examples, not uniformed by cutting everything that sticks out.

I agree but that doesn't seem to be TGs view, the uk forum has always been slightly different as the mods previously had a bit of common sense and let some things go that seems to be now an instant "delete and pretend it never happened"

My original point is that the uk domain/forum is now deemed inconsequential due to low numbers but we still think we should have a bigger say than maybe we should. This is futher demonstrated by the fact that the uk forum doesn't have any UK mods anymore to my knowledge.

This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

• Well this is great then. But this is not what @Lemon said in his post. He said that these issues will not be discussed - period. He did not say that "I requested these items to be put on the agenda and Travian came back that they are specific to UK, and therefore they will discuss them with me individually over coffee".

We are not all privy to private chats.

• What happened?

Travian Update happened. I terribly miss the old forums. I understand the company is trying out new things, but that just sucks. Almost none of the regulars from the US forums never post anything now. The Burninator, Valynor, Carni, Rokchick and so on .... I know that change is necessary but it just sucks when the majority of the Travian community wishes for the old forums to come back.

• Almost none of the regulars from the US forums never post anything now. The Burninator, Valynor, Carni, Rokchick and so on .... I know that change is necessary but it just sucks when the majority of the Travian community wishes for the old forums to come back.

You might want to check the .us1 area since Carni and The Burninator were active there this past round. Rokchick had not been around much prior to the switch to the new forums.

This is the .UK forums and they don't hang out here

• I feel like im in the minority who prefers smaller servers

Did tourney with 10k players and it was just awful, didn't feel like you had any solo impact

• Maybe it's because the game relies on teamplay and not solo yolo?

• You don't feel part of a team though. In a good team you can measure both the individual and group worth of your actions and feel like you're important.

In a team of like 1000+ players you're just a wheel in the cog and feel like you don't have an impact. With or without you Dacia has 100 million defence in the WW lol

• But Dacia wouldn't have that much def without a team, now would they?

• But Dacia wouldn't have that much def without a team, now would they?

Are you crazy? The point I've been trying to make is that when you play in a team you want to feel significant. On UK servers it's small but you can banter with your enemies, it's a tight crowd, words and rumours travel fast, you feel both a solo and team impact

ON those massive ones it's only the giant WWKs that knock 1 level off the WW that matter, everything else is just a pawn. I play Travian to have fun not be a pawn in a group of 1000

• Oh, my apologies :rolleyes:

So basically you're saying those who play larger servers or tournaments or fun are all pawns to a bigger cause?
    Not everyone shares the same mentality as you, keep in mind.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed insult ().