UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Not sure if anyone plays on this server, but now there's a thread for it...

Seems like it's gonna be all about TEAM, VICIOUS and 90s

• Hey I'm playing! :D are you?

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• .....and that Bo Jackson fella.

Yeah he sure is a character huh

To add something to the thread, how are people feeling about the new races?

I feel like the huns might just outclass the teutons despite teuts having an ATK/training time in the end.

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• Wow they really are deleting out of here quick!

Must be orders from hq, delete all negative feedback and bug reports about the gold farming server

uhh what are you on about?

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• uhh what are you on about?

People have been taking it upon themselves to complain about literally every possible thing in Fire and Sand. Honestly it's getting old.

Personally I'm having fun so far, and i haven't spent a fortune yet.

Interesting to see the politics of this type of server.
    Vicious held 90s off the small Boots at Epidaurum for 2-3 days by getting someone to settle there. Interesting tactic.

• Booo....

Boring server.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.

• Bo Jackson got banned and lost 50% pop + troops, but are already back to rank 1 in pop and raiding again, seems like Bo knows how to play :')

• Bo Jackson got banned and lost 50% pop + troops, but are already back to rank 1 in pop and raiding again, seems like Bo knows how to play :')

Everyone else is just slacking :thumbdown:

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Bo knows how to give kids handicaps :^)

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

i Think i am your god knows how to play :rolleyes:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

• i Think i am your god knows how to play :rolleyes:

Not as good as Bo :thumbdown::whistling:

• just wait for second ban ;)

Considering he is so good, how did he get outraided by someone that started the week with zero troops AND a 50% reduction?

Seems like one would need some pretty advanced cheats to out raid someone that hard, if he really is as skilled a player as you claim

Beats me :rolleyes:

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• 90s are a bunch of washups
    #legitinfo

A bunch of washups with 6 regions under control with only 38 members while VICIOUS and TEAM have more than 100. Don't you just love underdogs? :love: