UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

• No need for anyone to destroy anyone in this game mode.

Just have to out sim each other.

Seems like you'll be a perfect fit for 90s, we are apparently so good that we are simming more than Vicious even though we have less than 40 accounts compared to their 60.

• lemon you part of 90s, this is very confusing server, with all those wearied regions and artifact affects and new rules. hard to understand the dynamics of the server.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• lemon you part of 90s, this is very confusing server, with all those wearied regions and artifact affects and new rules. hard to understand the dynamics of the server.

Nothing hard ... You outsim your enemies. We outsimmed TEAM so hard that they imploded from within. I remember when even hammers couldn't do that. I must be getting old.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• hmm so it comes to siming , one thing more where to settle new villages, as traditionally best practice is to cluster around ur cap. but here it seems quite opposite.
    and by the way who are TEAM, 90s and Vicious, any seasoned alliances or run time formed alliances,

@crunchie looking around for your server analysis thread ;( . where it is.

• You do create clusters, just not one. You create lots of them. Place your villages strategically around the map to gain access to ancient powers that are beneficial to your ally. It's an interesting version of Travian that I'm liking a lot.

It would be a lot better if it didn't be such a gold-centric server. You spend twice as much gold over here than in Legends. Travian forgets that this is a game and even though there is a huge population of adults who play games, an even more huge population are made up of kids who dont have money and have parents who wouldn't 'waste' money on a game.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• Mass over simplification to think simming wins.
    Has to be more strategy than that.
    You sim and no army you’ll get bulldozed out.
    Got to pick the region carefully too for it’s effect/VP.

Don’t know if any of you played Ae but that was a nightmare. The artefacts were one village that a single player had to try and hold.

• hmm so it comes to siming , one thing more where to settle new villages, as traditionally best practice is to cluster around ur cap. but here it seems quite opposite.
    and by the way who are TEAM, 90s and Vicious, any seasoned alliances or run time formed alliances,

@crunchie looking around for your server analysis thread ;( . where it is.

TEAM:
    Pretty much gone, had a few internal issues, not to mention bad leaders, who had/have no clue about F&S, maybe they should just stick to Legends

90s:
    Obviously the best ally on the server, no mass recruiting, mostly premade, I'm in the ally = insta win.

VICIOUS:
    Not sure what they are doing, maybe @gdubrocks can answer that one?

• Ok and those artifact region which an alliance control all can get benefit from it. like 90s control unique trainer, every member of it can able to train troops from all his villages all the time.
    Do we still need to build TC lvl 10, 20.

• yes everyone gets benefit.. for use u need tc lvl10 or 20 as needed..
    first artifact for 12 hours is free after than u need 5 and 10 gold not sure what was cost for unique one..may be same 10 gold for them too..

means u can have one unique diet running in account and 9 villa with trainers if u have 10 villa :D jk :P never did it practically so not sure hahah :D

• That attack gave me and my hero 4 lvls. I have no complaints :)

• That attack gave me and my hero 4 lvls. I have no complaints :)

Offensively, heroes are next to useless given the prevalence of eye artifacts. This attacker should never have used it (or attacked Bo for that matter). Also, I can't stand resheph. Hated running into them. I counted them as double in defense calculations because they defend infantry and cavalry equally well.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Live feed of VICIOUS’ skype chat:

They walled their biggest hammer on a 200 pop village?

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/6524537864f

biggest ? i don't think so... :osd:

• travian-reports.net/us/report/6524537864f

that was a nice defense wall.

first artifact for 12 hours is free after than u need 5 and 10 gold not sure what was cost for unique one..may be same 10 gold for them too..

So that too need gold. ;( . Too much gold based things out here, The more i learn about this version the more its Gold and Gold..
    and i don;t have gold out here, but it seems i have quite a wonderful new tribe to check out.
    let see how long one could able to survive without gold, with mere his travain skill base.

• They are a long way from home. They should have stuck to the north.