UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

• Mass over simplification to think simming wins.
    Has to be more strategy than that.
    You sim and no army you’ll get bulldozed out.
    Got to pick the region carefully too for it’s effect/VP.

Don’t know if any of you played Ae but that was a nightmare. The artefacts were one village that a single player had to try and hold.

I remember Ae and think it was better than this version as there was more fighting.

• why dnt you guys recruit some 90's guy they will help u getting rid of 90's player to keep competition alive else no one in 90's will buy gold cause of no competition.. best will be recruiting bruce of bo account.. with some juicy words like your majesty lord almighty etc he will fall for you guys :D
    '

• I think that report made it clear how frightening a good egyptian can be. Everyone says they're cheap and have low attack power and deff power but spam is their specialty :D

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Wow nice reports :thumbsup: I always like seeing a juicy report, I had wondered what happened to this thread and vicious and 90s as it went quiet lol. Yes I agree Egypt is very good, I have picked Romans and I regret them and do not think that I will pick them again in the future :( Roman are too slow for me and troop numbers are not big enough for me, I like to think the bigger the better ;)

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• I think that report made it clear how frightening a good egyptian can be. Everyone says they're cheap and have low attack power and deff power but spam is their specialty :D

I don't think anyone has questioned their def power, they are probably the best def tribe in the game now. Attacking power is still debatable though.

• In unrelated news, this weekend vicious officially declared war on 90s.
    Their 2-1 advantage in players not being enough, they naturally confederated with TEAM to even out the odds.

#lilybaeum4Real90sKids

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• And finally, with their extensive number of members, they have finally captured more regions than us.

I think they deserve a clap. :thumbup: it only took them 27 days but hey, who's countin'? ;)

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• And finally, with their extensive number of members, they have finally captured more regions than us.

I think they deserve a clap. :thumbup: it only took them 27 days but hey, who's countin'? ;)

Good to see some people still play a clean game though!

If things go bump in the night, it's usually me!