UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

• A bunch of washups with 6 regions under control with only 38 members while VICIOUS and TEAM have more than 100. Don't you just love underdogs? :love:

Well, seems like some made a pinky promise with VICIOUS and TEAM prior to the server start about getting some help against the mighty 90s

• Well, seems like some made a pinky promise with VICIOUS and TEAM prior to the server start about getting some help against the mighty 90s

It's no fun trash talking between ourselves. I feel left out. ;(

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Considering he is so good, how did he get outraided by someone that started the week with zero troops AND a 50% reduction?
    Seems like one would need some pretty advanced cheats to out raid someone that hard, if he really is as skilled a player as you claim

Beats me :rolleyes:

what are you talking about ? only 90s got banned, they seems to be very top player :rolleyes:

• Someone has to be banned every server. Otherwise, the MH would be in trouble and they would not have any thing to do. :D

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• How on earth did TEAM win the ts19 server? It looks like they don’t know how this version of the game works.

Hint: You need to control regions in order to gain VP.

• Agreed. Once we get Delphi, TEAM is practically done for. They tried to go for Sparta but we still have them contested over there too. I blame the leaders. No clear sense of direction and non-existent communication. No quick responses to attacks and no coordinated attacks on their enemies. This report is just one such example.

Converter - Battle reports Travian

No follow up or multiple attacks. That army had so much potential but it was wasted because there was no sense of coordination. Individual skill will not get you anywhere (Bo might disagree :P) Travian is a team game. TEAM have yet to come to realize that.

• Agreed. Once we get Delphi, TEAM is practically done for. They tried to go for Sparta but we still have them contested over there too. I blame the leaders. No clear sense of direction and non-existent communication. No quick responses to attacks and no coordinated attacks on their enemies.

Tbf, their leaders are communicating a fair bit, too bad all they do is message people for def and res...Seems like they don’t understand how to play this game at all.

• Agreed. Once we get Delphi, TEAM is practically done for. They tried to go for Sparta but we still have them contested over there too. I blame the leaders. No clear sense of direction and non-existent communication. No quick responses to attacks and no coordinated attacks on their enemies. This report is just one such example.

Converter - Battle reports Travian

No follow up or multiple attacks. That army had so much potential but it was wasted because there was no sense of coordination. Individual skill will not get you anywhere (Bo might disagree :P) Travian is a team game. TEAM have yet to come to realize that.

i see delphi on team
    ;)

• i see delphi on team ;)

I said "Once we get Delphi"... It is TEAM's for now. But not for long.

• It looks like TEAM have changed names? :S Collapse imminent? :thumbsup:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• It looks like TEAM have changed names? :S Collapse imminent? :thumbsup:

And they removed "Winner of Uk19" lol .... I wonder why :popcorn:

• or the guys in the wing have realised that approach is a bit benign on this server and a split is imminent?
    hopefully, I stopped playing WW's servers for that kinda reason.
    No wings, no "we'll help you win so we win in spirit" nonsense.
    Alliances, 1-60, all going for the victory - for themselves.
    Lets get some competition going!

• You guys are 90s right? How hard did you hit them?!??! :thumbup: Got any cool battlereports?

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855