Big celebration not maximum points

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• Hello

i wondered when U get max points of big celebration?
    I also think this is BS I have 550 population in village I lvl town hall just to see it wasn't worth it =/

• #The celebrations give the culture points directly after you initiated a celebration. After a celebration, there is a cool-down time (see table below). Furthermore a small celebration grants the culture points of the village where the Town Hall is located up to a maximum of 500 on 1x and 2x speed servers and 250 on 3x speed servers, and a great celebration grants the account-production of culture points up to 2000 on 1x and 2x speed servers and 1000 on 3x speed servers."

Found in Travian Answers

• Hello

i wondered when U get max points of big celebration?
    I also think this is BS I have 550 population in village I lvl town hall just to see it wasn't worth it =/

Hey.

When you account CP production matches numbers mentioned above by Tigereye.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg