• Yes, but I’m just going to settle in your quad, spike farms and generally troll you

Please do, please do, as i wont be leading the Alliance.. I wont be bound or constrained by my Position as a leader, as my Alliance members told me all server long.. be graceful, but now let the flood gates open.. i will be here to replace thesssssupdude and king trigon and also Kashi :P

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• I am just a Happy Man.. who is about to win another server... little sad.. competition was so so so over rated.. but yeah.. i am a happy person

and Crunchie. sorry you were wrong as SWM being the 3rd best alliance on the domain when it comes to end game..
    and yes you were partially right.. SWM are not so organised end game players.

• MM will probably start on uk3.

They bottled uk1 after I made their leader cry. My bad :(

You give yourself too much credit :D

We bottled UK1 after we played 3 back to back servers and took a well earned holiday

Also, I still don't really know who you are, are you any good?

• So you admit you bottled it. Dont worry, I wouldnt join the server either if I knew my alliance wasnt good enough...

Watch out for MM guys, they will use spies to take artes for them, confed with anyone they can and then not do anything and just sim until day 200 before they release their 20k imp,10k EC and 6k cata hammers. You've been warned!

Anyway Im not even going to be playing this server so I will leave :D

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• So you admit you bottled it. Dont worry, I wouldnt join the server either if I knew my alliance wasnt good enough...

Watch out for MM guys, they will use spies to take artes for them, confed with anyone they can and then not do anything and just sim until day 200 before they release their 20k imp,10k EC and 6k cata hammers. You've been warned!

Awwww, don't have the bottle to face our 20k imp hammers?

Yes, watch out for us :) our simming is utterly deadly, we will bore you to death... because we have never hit anyone, not once.

My plan this time is to make a phalanx hammer to REALLY wind people up

Oh Perfect..
    we love some spies.. and those cute little 20k im and 10k ec hammers are so adorable..
    we would love to meet and greet them. we are very generous hosts..

we are very passive alliance we were TLP - The lazy panda on uk6
    and currently we are GoT - Game of Thrones on uk2

so please be nice to us, when we make our debut on the uk3 server :)

• So our leader who thought the server started on Tuesday has managed to land himself in the wrong quadrant after picking which quadrant the alliance would settle in.

He is amer he knows nothing we're still hoping his enemies know even less.

My Praet anvil uk2 - Rhaegal

• Awwww, don't have the bottle to face our 20k imp hammers?
    Yes, watch out for us :) our simming is utterly deadly, we will bore you to death... because we have never hit anyone, not once.

My plan this time is to make a phalanx hammer to REALLY wind people up

My plan might even involve me sticking around past day 130, just for you babycakes <3 are my mates wrank and wraith back this time?

• You are on the server :D? What quad? you should join us this time

Wrank is

Haha of course i'm on the server, i was thinking about changing my name to locke lamora when i reach 499 pop...though maybe you can guess who i am :) if you remember what i was called pre name change last server it's pretty easy to work out anyway. I am currently residing in the south east really close to a 15c 150% so not sure i'll be re positioning to another quad :P i don't even know if that was a serious statement lulz what's the craic with you an NMS? wasn't kettricken and co MM last round?