• Would that be the same person that beat us to the unique eyes by about 4 hrs when arti's were released :)

I hope said person is smart enough to know they can't hold two uniques at once ;)

• OOh that mighty hammer, brave solders, lol still able to destroy TC> you indeed a very lucky person. :D

I hope said person is smart enough to know they can't hold two uniques at once ;)

The said person blame MM for the loss, if they could not have foolishly sent those fake attacks on artifact well before, situation could have been different .

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• you laugh but that is the only hammer I’ve seen with a decent ram ratio :P

• you laugh but that is the only hammer I’ve seen with a decent ram ratio :P

If you've been simming a hammer for more than 30 days and have less than 1k rams you should be an anvil.

This is a totally reasonably point of view and I will hear no dissent.

• If you've been simming a hammer for more than 30 days and have less than 1k rams you should be an anvil.

This is a totally reasonably point of view and I will hear no dissent.

I love to dissent .....

If you are a WWK and following a WWR in ... you don't need rams ... so there :)

• Ridcully, who are you, in game? We need a target and you're asking for a visit

Uk3: current round, HAPPY account, previously Themightyreds
    UK4: current round, Themightyreds
    Previous identities include red wyvern, red dragon and once many years ago Easter

• Sooooooooo, surely it is nearly time for WWK's and WWR's to start launching ???????

This forum is about as boring as the server itself !

Anybody got any news/gossip etc or are we just simming to oblivion?

• Noting spacial. it seems no body seems interested in the server, they already considered the server one sided, no serious efforts alliance wise. just few lose cannon, who come online at weekend, send out hammer and go to sleep.

Lets finish this server as soon as possible. The biggest disappointment of this server were MMs. now i understand why the kept themselves anonymous not even any name on leader board. barely know who is playing there, who are leaders. or any decent player to appricated.

SWM was much much better then these monkeys. They had allot of decent players to be appreciated even to be on losing side, we came out of that server with allot of new friends.

This one is a complete waste of time.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• The biggest disappointment of this server were MMs. now i understand why the kept themselves anonymous not even any name on leader board. barely know who is playing there, who are leaders. or any decent player to appricated.

You say that like you did something this server...

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)