• why don't you guys wait for a full round?

anglo6 is fairly rammed with competition at the moment like tourney russians/swedes, big daddy metas. surely that scene would be more apt for u guys

• why don't you guys wait for a full round?

anglo6 is fairly rammed with competition at the moment like tourney russians/swedes, big daddy metas. surely that scene would be more apt for u guys

yea, you are right. but how much wait. the thing is we are currently in a flow. once we break that flow, i don;t think many of us will able to get back to game. and alglo6 is still in its early stages, it will take quite some time to finish. to long for us to stick together.

I personally would like some competition, but also if you ask me to wait for two , three months and then get back. its not possible.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• Can you wait about 200 days? 😅

I think there is typo you mean 20 days. as i guess that will be anglo 6 artifact time, when you going to delete.

you are welcome to join us. 10 days late registration doesn;t metter much in normal server.

• discord or Skype? I only play travian for pokecord these days

You arrogant one , you did not accepted my skype request. i am not going to share pokecords with you on discord. :cursing:

So we are back to game of thrown theme :love:. Crunchie what do you think , will we able to find any good competition out there, there must be other com teams out there.

So does any one comming for our WW, or should be close that the server.

And yea any suggestions where our last row of WWKs go to :P. MM or S4W. Natars

The post was edited 2 times, last by kashi_AU ().

• Anglo isn't a proper .com domain though, so i doubt .com teams will come considering they have their own domain to play on. Maybe MM comes back again :/

2nd try of MarkokraM, hopefully i won't delete it in rage again. It took me 3 weeks to do it last time.

Tired of borrowing lols account from others :(

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms --------- luckily dualing with PabloTheGod:)

• Anglo isn't a proper .com domain though, so i doubt .com teams will come considering they have their own domain to play on. Maybe MM comes back again

By the way till the end we still unable to get what or who MM is. they seems to be very close, no interactions. as compare to them s4w were much more impressive, and social too. had good interaction with allot of s4w players.

similarly we had a very good experience with swm. allot of them are now very good friends. many of them are playing with us.

last night i was talking to kyle aka boxx, asking him to join me on next anglo server. he is a bit busy. but may be join me( that will be fun, we both love raiding ).

I do not recognize MM as an alliance, just a bunch of unknown people, group together, good or bad no idea.

• many of them are playing with us.

damn, what a shock, american ally trying to merge with everyone again and GoT accepting enemies into their rank instead of fighting them. What's that now? 3rd alliance in 2 servers absorbed? Sweet

I do not recognize MM as an alliance

On this i do agree, they are mess :D

2nd try of MarkokraM, hopefully i won't delete it in rage again. It took me 3 weeks to do it last time.

Tired of borrowing lols account from others :(

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms --------- luckily dualing with PabloTheGod:)

• Apparently G0T are going to Anglosphere 7 which starts on 22nd Jan ...... any takers?

On Anglosphere 6 and keeping it at one server from now on :)

If it gets as boring as this one then I'll see you there haha

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)

• damn, what a shock, american ally trying to merge with everyone again and GoT accepting enemies into their rank instead of fighting them. What's that now? 3rd alliance in 2 servers absorbed? Sweet

Amer knows nothing, but you even know less, hahaha

• I mean the Travian round lasts a good 7-8 months?

if you're willing to play for that long, surely you're willing to wait a couple months to land on a server you actually have a chance of losing haha

• looks like PixieMuffin want's some extra def points, lol attacking his own WW with spears ;)

Think you'll find that since before the start of this round, if you attack yourself, you don't get any points for it.

I'm the only person NOT getting points for it :P