• Yea there are allot of changes .

Jist observed on this new 5x , you can not reinforce non ally/confid accounts.

Sad the only good thing which MM knows and is expert(spiking) of, no more possiable. ;(.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• No idea what MM you are referring to there. You don't recognise the alliance, so it cannot possibly be that. Maybe MassMessage? Would make your standard amount of sense if it was.

• After the war, the lands never looked the same again. Millions had died. Villages and fields were burned to the ground. Those who survived the battles starved to death. The last remaining legions roaming the lands, sometimes to plunder.. but more often to find one last battle, one last chance at glory. Or perhaps a dark corner to die in.

Oi, this fella is aimin' at the wrong wonder:

And when the dust settles, the blood dries on the ground and the fires have consumed what little remained.. not even the ancient natar tribes got away unscathed:

Thank you all, I had a good time and hope you did too!

Kind regards,

John

Walls will not hold the winter

The post was edited 1 time, last by John92 ().

• Rude, Jasper. Way to kick 'em when they're down!

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.”

― Phaedrus
  • Well, As sad as I am to see this server end (extremely sarcastic,) I'd like to thank my team at S4TW for all they've done. Being my first server, I'm extremely thankful for everything I've learned, regardless of winning. Congratulations GOT, on another victory. Even if there was no real excitement, the win is still yours and no one can take that away from you. To the opponents, nice try! Finishing off this simming fest with nearly 50k cp per day. I do regret getting extremely lazy, and not building as many troops as I should have. It was really hard running an account that big alone. It may not mean much to others, but I'm extremely proud of how far I've come for the amount of knowledge I came into the round with. Once again, congrats GOT!

• So atlast the drama ended. Another spectacular win ,third in a row.

Thank you all for providing us the end game resistance and excitments. The previous 6 months were not very good for me at RL, allot of medical issues.

But here i enjoyed allot. Its been an honor to play with you people. MM, S4W, NMS. And my team GOT.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker