What are these prices?!

• 30x Ointment 31 12500 0:00:17
    ‭30×‬ Ointment 22 7502 0:19:33
    ‭30×‬ Ointment 24 10001 0:26:28

12k silver for 30 ointments?! Ridiculous. Guess you wallet warriors really wanna clear those oasis. At this rate the CP helm should break records for silver spent.
    If artwork holds over 15k once they start getting auctioned off, I may quit... again. <X

• The record I believe is well over a 1 million for a helm. I can't recall what server or domain but I know I've seen a few over that price from different places.

If I had the money some people spend on auctions, I would not be spending it on this game.

For anyone interested in the math. 1 million silver = $399.93 (6x 1600 packs + 1x 600 pack). That is almost what I spend on an entire server.

• Highest price for a glad helm on us1 was 532k silver. Maybe it'll hit that high on us3... I also did get 35,001 silver for 30 ointments there too, which was pretty nice.

• SE Master Race

Spai.. Back to the s/w with you..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Well, it's an auction. All it takes is 2 overly wealthy persons to take an item sky high.

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

but I'm feeling stupid now.
    Drinking till I'm falling,

cause my mind is so polluted now.
    I just wanna be free.

• It's normal when it is about x1 populated servers.
    Consider in a normal server in France, Gladiator Helmet reached 1.2kk silver :D

Just think about tournament :nope:

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• I have never played on a tourny server but I might give it a try this next round. I imagine they are very very well populated. Like servers quite a few years back. At least s3 hit over 1k accounts, though it will dwindle down. I remember 16k+ on a us1 restart.

• In the old days many servers contained 10k+, even the less popular domains were rich with players.

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.

• Well, that's an impossible thing, since a perfect/good time for you is an awkward one for a person in another timezone. Assuming you play .us server and English being the most worldwide used language, keep in mind, that many servers don't contain people solely from that specific nation/continent. So yeah, either bid more to be safe, set up an alarm and try to snatch last moment or look for an item that will end at a time suitable for you.

More people bid late in the auction, the longer it gets, so even the initial timer you see stating 19:00:00 until auction end can still be extended for 5 or so hours.

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.

• I really wish some of these auctions were ending at better times. I have lost out on good prices on a lot of items that ended in the middle of the night.

Auctioning is an art :D

I'm sitting with 70k+ silver from auctions after buying all necessary gear. Just have to put in some effort.

It's a necessary skill for low to medium gold users.

Just wait for 2 tier items.. it'll get worse

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance

• All it takes is 2 overly wealthy persons

Hmm... Seems someone is all about redistribution of other peoples' property..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.