Deleting Accounts After Purchasing Gold

• Alright, I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a noob. This was my second time ever buying gold. I did so on an account that I had set to delete so that I could transfer it to another account in a few days. And now the gold is completely unusable. I'm a little offended that there was zero warning that this would happen. Nowhere is there a warning message or tip that you can't delete for a whole week after purchasing gold. Can someone please submit feedback to HQ that that would be a really nice and polite thing to have?

Also from a game perspective... What is the purpose of this rule? I can't think of one other than to piss people off. It seems rather arbitrary.

• Alright, I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a noob. This was my second time ever buying gold. I did so on an account that I had set to delete so that I could transfer it to another account in a few days. And now the gold is completely unusable. I'm a little offended that there was zero warning that this would happen. Nowhere is there a warning message or tip that you can't delete for a whole week after purchasing gold. Can someone please submit feedback to HQ that that would be a really nice and polite thing to have?

Also from a game perspective... What is the purpose of this rule? I can't think of one other than to piss people off. It seems rather arbitrary.

Yeah thats travian.
    A well organized game without tons of bugs/bots/multis and all that kind of stuff.

I guess the reason is only to prevent buying gold and then delete account (for example at 20% offer gold) to have it for a new server start. :)

Hello Armour

As playingwithfire stated this has been around for several years and was put in place because players were buying gold then deleting accounts to get the gold link and then doing a chargebacks on their credit cards before the payments were made to Travian.
    This was intended to make sure a payment was processed before the account could delete.

I will add this to my weekly report so maybe they can add a warning or an alert somewhere. :)

• I definitely understand not wanting people to charge back. In my experience though, the reason most people create an account and delete it after buying gold is that Travian fairly consistently has a gold sale shortly before the beginning of speed servers, so we know that we won't have one for 2/3 of the server.

• I definitely understand not wanting people to charge back. In my experience though, the reason most people create an account and delete it after buying gold is that Travian fairly consistently has a gold sale shortly before the beginning of speed servers, so we know that we won't have one for 2/3 of the server.

or for the start of a normal server

Carlsberg, is a weak beer.

>.>