COM F&S 3x - Discussion Thread

• Saw a Com F&S 3x thread before, but not much activity on it and most of the talk is prior to the start of the server. Hence decided to make this one. Hopefully enemy alliances have active members on Forum, otherwise theres no fun :P

Here is the basic overview:

PANDEMIC - Spanish alliance from .net
    Exodus - Emerik's Dacia squad.
    CC - A 262 man Meta :| ( Meta in F&S.... really? )

These 3 look like the most prominent ones as of now.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Exodus=romanian Dacia+italian Noa

• Im from CC.. a 262 man meta? what do u mean? sorry but im a noob :D
    Renak - Try To Stop Us

• All your confeds and NAPS in total is 262 people.

Arnav - Attila The Hun ^_^

PS. Decent acc you have :)

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Asha is wings of exodus, or their multi acc, they follow them to every region to help them get 4k pop in region to capture it quicker for more victory points :D

Exodus X - Альянсы - ts20.travian.com - Getter-Tools maybe this wing Exodus

• Asha is wings of exodus, or their multi acc, they follow them to every region to help them get 4k pop in region to capture it quicker for more victory points :D

GG.
    Dont want to start with throwing accusations around, but they are finals players, so i think it is their normal routine :/

They see me rolling
    They hating

• pazuzzu artwork bought a lot :D why you think he had multi?

Cause i've played leadership role in their ally a long time ago.
    One of them admitted that it was pretty common practice for them to have one teut and one roman multi for that sweet pret + spear combo.

Just recognised the scheme from last time, make a seperate wing then NAP it so other members dont farm them.
    If theyre doing it the same style as last time, save top 10 robbers occasionately and watch as they consistently get those 500k ress in one run for all the server.

Wish i could find the post where pazuzzu cried when his "friends" got banned but sadly cant find it after they changed the forums :(

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sup son ().

• Cause i've played leadership role in their ally a long time ago.One of them admitted that it was pretty common practice for them to have one teut and one roman multi for that sweet pret + spear combo.

Just recognised the scheme from last time, make a seperate wing then NAP it so other members dont farm them.
    If theyre doing it the same style as last time, save top 10 robbers occasionately and watch as they consistently get those 300k ress in one run for all the server.

Wish i could find the post where amon-ra cried when his "friends" got banned but sadly cant find it after they changed the forums :(

maybe he sent ressources from multies to own acc and had ban.
    As i know Dacia like work for elite players under newbie protection and push on fast catas and etc. It's normal for top players,for another bored

• Oh the romanians are using multies again, so nothing new.

Did they bring the master multi pazuzzu this time aswell?

Pazuzzu isnt here sadly :(

Torti wouldve had some fun with him otherwise ^_^

They see me rolling
    They hating