COM F&S 3x - Discussion Thread

• i dont know whats more impressive the fact that CC the meta still doesnt have a boots ancient power or the fact that the number 1 raiders flogged number 2 by 14 million last week without that power...

cmon CC get your priorities straight damn make this server at least somewhat interesting for us *yawns* no boots going into week 4 of a fire and sand lmao

• cmon CC get your priorities straight damn make this server at least somewhat interesting for us *yawns* no boots going into week 4 of a fire and sand lmao

and which ally are you from o great sire?

They see me rolling
    They hating

• i dont know whats more impressive the fact that CC the meta still doesnt have a boots ancient power or the fact that the number 1 raiders flogged number 2 by 14 million last week without that power...

cmon CC get your priorities straight damn make this server at least somewhat interesting for us *yawns* no boots going into week 4 of a fire and sand lmao

THANKSSSSSSS OMG, we still top 1 because we are 24/7 and my farm lists are the best farm lists of the world jajajaja, but we are literally every day asking to go for some boots and nobody pays attention to us ..
    very frustrating for us agggggggggg
    who are u in server?

• Ok... so you wont say?
    please don't bother judging other players and allies when you wish to stay anonymous yourself ^_^

They see me rolling
    They hating

• isnt that the point of this forum thread to discuss the server, i was discussing that CC suck because they dont have boots yet.

and pandemic suck because them house cheats xD

which other ally is left, i wonder.

• exodus? the ally from finals? the server known for "housing cheats" ? xD
    and btw what is it that you accuse profminas of?

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Ok... so you wont say?
    please don't bother judging other players and allies when you wish to stay anonymous yourself ^_^

Jajaja Blaze please be serious, all server knows the cheats of profminas... I like PANDEMIC because many of them are from my country, but I have been disappointed accepting the most cheating player on the server..

• IF you mean the bots attacking him in 2nd week, you should know it happens in many servers randomly. 3 comx it ago happened with my own account "Gladiator" Multiple waves of 4-11 troops sent from bots all over the map. It happened to a REBEL player the comx before that. It happened to the account "Invictus" on inx 3 years back. So ye, the bots do target a player and all of them send small waves at them. Making it look like the player did it to himself to gain free early hero experience (prolly like you guys think). And to get them banned. But if you talk with old MHs (of speed servers atleast) they will tell you that they often see this scenario as well.

Ofc it is possible that profminas did it to himself to get that exp, but since ive had personal experience with this exact thing (and also accusations like this, even from my own duals) i am biased towards him i believe.

IF you are talking about some other accusation, i have no clue

They see me rolling
    They hating

• IF you mean the bots attacking him in 2nd week, you should know it happens in many servers randomly. 3 comx it ago happened with my own account "Gladiator" Multiple waves of 4-11 troops sent from bots all over the map. It happened to a REBEL player the comx before that. It happened to the account "Invictus" on inx 3 years back. So ye, the bots do target a player and all of them send small waves at them. Making it look like the player did it to himself to gain free early hero experience (prolly like you guys think). And to get them banned. But if you talk with old MHs (of speed servers atleast) they will tell you that they often see this scenario as well.

Ofc it is possible that profminas did it to himself to get that exp, but since ive had personal experience with this exact thing (and also accusations like this, even from my own duals) i am biased towards him i believe.

IF you are talking about some other accusation, i have no clue

true it even happened with one account who asked me to sit for helping out.. only thing was troops were in thousands but majority were first type of troops

• profminas is known for it every server xD seen it many times with his "family member" newbie

SO you do play in exodus dont you?
    A lot of high and mighty talk about cheating from a tourney team's player xD

They see me rolling
    They hating