COM F&S 3x - Discussion Thread

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • bahaha if you think we have private farms you're an actual joke and nothing you say will ever be taken seriously again XD

You would actually be considered more of a troll than this capsar fellow.

Just because you cannot compete with our raid score even when we dont have boots its obviously private farms right.

Classic.

Please if you're going to throw accusations like that around at least back it up with evidence. Like some reports or you know screenshots of our private farms on the map. Oh wait no account near us even looks remotely like a private farm.

Your posts just lost all credibility and respect.

Duris - Try to stop us

• It's funny when you're the top 2 raiders and you can not reach the first and you have to "put poo" and make false accusations to tarnish the image of the top 1, you just lost all my respect, then you write to me in private! What a hypocritical person!
    but I really like that you think that, that means we're doing things right.
    Have a good weekend and keep crying! I will continue to enjoy my top 1 medals without boots ;)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Yowie: Swearing is inappropriate for the forum. Please refrain from doing so in future. ().

• Please if you're going to throw accusations like that around at least back it up with evidence. Like some reports or you know screenshots of our private farms on the map. Oh wait no account near us even looks remotely like a private farm.

You're right I dont have proof, i apologize. I dont buy it being legit, but shouldnt have come in public without any backing.

Just because you cannot compete with our raid score even when we dont have boots its obviously private farms right.

Classic.

But next week, when we do beat you, do not use this exact statement as a point to argue why youre not #1.

Take it as a challenge ^_^

They see me rolling
    They hating

Post was edited 1 time, last by Blaze ().

• then you write to me in private! What a hypocritical person!

Wrote to you in pvt before this, and dunno how it makes me hypocritical but ok xD

They see me rolling
    They hating

• i can personally guarantee you our farm is 100% legit, I'll be uploading my entire perspective of our account to youtube after server if you did care to look. And obviously if you were an ally and not an enemy I'd happily add you as a sitter to verify the fact.

Not a single one of our farms is farmed by exclusively us unless it was cleaned by us in the last few hours.

Cheating ruins my enjoyment in this game, and without enjoyment this game would be quite boring.

This account has nothing to hide, and I have no problems being completely transparent about anything to do with it.

• If it is, you have my respect. And i do apologize for accusing. (IF its not the case)

But now that you have hurt my ego by saying im making excuses, its time i do tryhard as well xD

They see me rolling
    They hating

• bo robbed more even before boots... dnt forget player count on both server is alot diffrent.. i would have accused him as cheat too if i had forgotten about antti from inx where he was robbing more than 5x from day one till artifacts and later too..also bo raid is pretty frequent i bet try to stop guy does have more than three players and are heavy golders ... well i just pointed to u cause player at your level knows all about robbing limitations and still u thought it in your accounts way..so it created some doubts.. well i cant confirm but ofc i can accept these insane robbings now.. which i cant do in 100 years

• also bo raid is pretty frequent i bet try to stop guy does have more than three players and are heavy golders

No, there is 2 of us on the account, Renak and myself. As for the gold part, we have used our fair share, but i see some other accounts there that we wouldnt even come close to, but we have not merged more than once. we merged 1000 cavalry to get an idea of how much it was going to costs us in gold, and we decided against merging with gold ever again, so that will save us a lot of gold.

Yikes, thats brutal!

• Hi,

my team and I played last comx (on AcidBurn and DummiBear), currently we are on the US version of F&S x3. Where we are rank 1 pop and top 10 attack and defence. The US server seems VERY easy since our alliance Mean Girls 2 is totally dominating that server.

I was wondering, how the competition is going on the international server of F&S? And who from the last comx server is playing on the F&S version?

Thanks for possible responses ;)

Rughner
    Team Butchers Babies / AcidDummi

• Who can be scared by a newbe? Cheating newbe?

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade