Best UK alliance ever?

• I played with noein that server ;)
    I remember boom though they played alot of smashy smashy

Noein were the ones to beat in those days, best server ever for me that was, I love a good smashy :)

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• I played with noein that server ;)
    I remember boom though they played alot of smashy smashy

Noein were the ones to beat in those days, best server ever for me that was, I love a good smashy :)

Nemris... jkjk AA are the best in my opinion

Dammit, you killed my spear person, I knew it was you

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• I would have to say Angels was a really good alliance under magnus. Do not remember ASBO taking 12 artefacts from us although I remember some angels players calling themselves angels but with different leaders they were not really Angels. I recall a server against ASBO where Angels decided to ignore them as they were not playing for end game but when they became a real nuisance Angels attacked them and after a couple of nights wanted to hold talks. Angels won 2 servers on uk3, then played a US server and slaughtered everyone and then fell apart playing a 3.6 server on .com against the russians. We had some great times against TC and krull lol.

• I see you guys obviously never played with WWk-less 'null' alliance on uk3. We didn't win, but we were damn too close to win considering what we had(better yet, what we didn't have) and what our enemies had :S

• Best alliance was KINO back in 2008 on ukx :) for breaking Promicins LEG domination those were the golden times of travian, no cheating farm lists, no cheesy heroes, pure skill

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• My answer - Geoffles (other than Colt Seavers getting his hammer village chiefed. RusskyGB says hi)

*One of his hammer villages. One of his smaller hammers still went on to be a 300k+ rammer I think. :p

Anyway, it's the sort of question that will always split opinion. Having been in Geoffles, it was great. The leadership was outstanding generally, very sharp and full of plans and back up plans, and overall a number of great players.

I also played with SMASH! (their second outing possibly..not the first anyway) and they were awesome. Literally did as the name suggested and made a mockery of the server. All unique arties held I believe (or close) and a ridiculous amount of the others. Some top players there too.

Alas there's plenty of great alliances I've not been in. My last outing before I deleted was in TE on the server with TBC who looked pretty mega.

• From my own personal experience Pulse are the best endgame alliance however I’ve no clue who would be the best smashy as I’ve never played as smashy or in an ally that has.

Pulse have lost one server of the 7 they have played I think although we played under different aliases. Which were Pulse (twice), Pulsant, TBC, Aptrangr/Revenant, Salient & Inception.

UK7 was the one we lost as it was a Natars win in the end

The other great alliance I’ve played in is GTB on UKx.

• Pretty sure they were called Storm the server I played with them, but that was a long, long time ago.

[align=center]
    Stand out Award 2017 UK

• GoT are starting to emerge as a formidable team. I’d love to see a server with GoT, Pulse and AA running against each other.

Thank You For considering us (GoT) a formidable team. I know being the "New Kids" on the block not many have heard of us apart from the 2/2 servers we have played and won on the UK domain.

How ever I think we are NO WAY near the capable AA. I have no clue about Pulse, as We have never had any sort of interaction with their team.

I think we need to double up our skills and sharpness in the game if we were to ever complete with AA on the same level.

As I always say we are past our prime. We are just a retirement alliance trying to play for the unity of our friends.

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• Old time player here, Cheken/Donkeyote and then Dodger662 back from the good old 3.6 days coming to see how bad T4 has gotten now (after looking, yeah... I'm not making a return still)

I remember some great times with Angels as their defence co-ordinator but don't feel they were the best ever... My time in ASBO the year after where I took like 12 artifacts from them with a 5k army should prove that! ;p

Coming out of retirement to see if this game can still be fun! Ex-Asbo player and just for the pure sh*ts and giggles that we had I would vote for ASBO too.