Uk1'Rumours and innuendo

• ok shocked beyond about the rumours of a love fest between Betrayed and GotN are now FWB's :love:
    I'm hearing GG are broken heartened. :?:

So come on ditch the dirt I want the gossip. who made the first move. did anyone play hard to get. and now it's a 3 wing meta. will their be any in house jealously? <X

• ok shocked beyond about the rumours of a love fest between Betrayed and GotN are now FWB's :love:
    I'm hearing GG are broken heartened. :?:

So come on ditch the dirt I want the gossip. who made the first move. did anyone play hard to get. and now it's a 3 wing meta. will their be any in house jealously? <X

Mmmm and we are meant to believe this is just a new relationship/meta. sorry betrayed you were called out on this ages ago^^^^^ evidence

• Poor Dave has apparently gone AWOL and disappeared up a mountain to contemplate his priorities.

Think Koncky will have a smashing time when he gets back

Dont pretend you know me or my life.
    Yeah, im crying over a spawn. Guess its an ally bonus production only then. Come at caps like a proper alliance. But I guess you just found the confidence in arty time to start hitting spawns from your mains now. Respect.

• Haven't got a clue what you are talking about Dave, sounds like you need a bit more rest.

KnowToFail quoth "Come at caps like a proper alliance"...seems like acting like a 'proper alliance' and all these meta shenanigans is far from your mode of behaviour. No respect

• Haven't got a clue what you are talking about Dave, sounds like you need a bit more rest.

KnowToFail quoth "Come at caps like a proper alliance"...seems like acting like a 'proper alliance' and all these meta shenanigans is far from your mode of behaviour. No respect

Dont pretend GotN helped us in any way against the fight with GG. But yeah, ur right, im way too involved and im gonna take some days off.