Hotmail emails

• Is there a problem between travian and hotmail emails?

I tried signing up to uk3 using my hotmail email yesterday and is came up with service fail then I couldn't use the email anymore as it was taken
    Tried with a different hotmail email and that failed also

Worked perfectly with gmail account.

My problem with this is I'm 100% positive I won't receive my gold transfer links via the hotmail account either as I had problems with it on the last uk3.

My Praet anvil uk2 - Rhaegal

• I have a hotmail account too, and when i tried registering on a speed server a few months back, no activation code was sent. Not in junk, spam box, nowhere. While it said the email has been sent the activation code already
    Had to reg from duals email id :/
    Thought it was just an issue with mine so never thought of reporting it.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• I had it a few times, thing is I do want to use my hotmail accounts as they have the medals there ECT unless I can transfer them to my gmail somehow.
    I'm not tech savvy.

• I have had the same problem a few servers in a row with a Sky email address (powered by yahoo) so now I just use my work email. It's annoying when you are trying to register at the first possible moment of a server yet it can take travian a day to sort it out. Pre-registration would be a solution to it...

• Speaking from past experiences, Hotmail at one point was used by a lot of spam emailers. It was red flagged with many providers for quite awhile. Yahoo also went through a brief period when it was used by spammers. I am not sure if this may be the issue but I will ask @Templar Knight to try and find out if it is still an issue.

• I receive emails about server starts no problem it's just emails about gold transfer or server sign ups or even if I try switch emails on my travian account I do not receive the code for that on the hotmail one.

• I am also hearing that it is generally random and sometimes happens but most time goes okay.

However it is being watched to help determine if something is amiss.

As I learn more I will post it here regarding this.

• yeah it is random as I have managed to set up accounts usually on at least one of my hotmail after other fails but this time both failed and I used my gmail

• I am also hearing that it is generally random and sometimes happens but most time goes okay.

However it is being watched to help determine if something is amiss.

As I learn more I will post it here regarding this.

anything new on this?

• Just as suggestion: I feel travian should allow person to forward the gold link mail to some other gmail account when they receive an email from original hotmail account(previous owner of any travian account with gold link left) asking to do so, as its the email of owner of that account only, and left over gold must be given to owner, until the problem is solved :)
    or as temporary develop some any other way of transferring gold...

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)