Maintainence bug

• I am having a wierd bug right now. I login as normal and see the resource patch screen but as soon as click on anything it shows me the maintainence screen, I have done this multiple times and my reports amount goes up so I am getting those still somehow (not that I can click them).

EDIT: I should add that I have deleted cookies and cache data.

• I can make it work but i have to refresh every single link. First click maintainence page, sometimes have to refresh once sometimes three times.

Post was edited 1 time, last by venison ().

• I cleared the browser cache completly and tried. Installed a whole new browser and tried too. Its not working. Also contact the support team,but no response yet. No comment here from any responsible person either....looks like nobody cares. :/

Universe is telling us to leave this s**t up and move on with real life perhaps. We might as well listen to that.

• So in a matter of 6h you declared that nobody cares?

Yet you didn't bother to think you reported that at 22:00 local German time, when I assume almost nobody is in the office in Munich anymore.

Jesus you people are impatient as hell.

• Hi. Is the issue is still present? I've informed the team and also logged in on the server and performed actions there to re-create it, but without success.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hi there. I got confirmation that the issue is resolved by now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ameno.png

• Hello, even though the server ts80 is working now, its still impossible to send ressources, open daily quests bar or use gold...

• Hi. This looks like cache issue to me.

To fix it you need to do the following:

1) Press Ctrl-Shift-Delete
    2) Choose Clear cache
    3) Choose "all time"
    4) Click Delete Data

(Tested on that server, everything works fine again). Please report to Support ingame if you still have issues with that after clearing cookies. (Also worth trying in different browser for better understanding).

ameno.png

• Hi. Is the issue is still present? I've informed the team and also logged in on the server and performed actions there to re-create it, but without success.

The problem is solved thank you. Sorry for slow response.

• Why would a bug like this trigger a rollback? :huh:

Fairly safe to say that a server rollback will not happen.

• Idk. Maybe because tons of players could not access the game or perform functions? Server was messed up for 12+ hrs. I for example, couldn’t even log in to see dorf1.php no matter how many times I refreshed or cleared cache