UK1 Artefact Preparation Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

• it's not unfair to use loads of gold, but if you pay to win you can't really expect to then get away with braging that your achievements were soley down to skill

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• :rolleyes: Thank you -SR good to know. I was almost in doubt as at to who was playing the villan in this story. good that you cleared that up for me :thumbsup: now can i go back to having an adult conversation with Crunchie?
    But yes you are right ... truth be told.. i do use a lot of gold - which i hear is considered totally unfair - show a lack of moral and thereby integrity i suppose and i do have a big mouth. Sometimes im disrespectful to authoity :/

Take note I shall say this only once, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE AN ADULT CONVERSATION WITH CRUNCHIE.

I'm sure he will agree :whistling:

• Weird artes, Betrayed have the most as we can see, but CTL are being hugely slept on and have a very very nice haul.

MFH picking up a unique Diet from the furthest quad was quite a funny treat for them too :D

• you still playing mate? i could have bet my life that you would join me on the other side by now....

• Exactly. For example, if you wish to discuss thermonuclear astrophysics then I know you are but what am I

Iron in a supernova undergoing photodisintegration?

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy.

Home is where the heart is but what a shame because everybody's heart doesn't beat the same.