Spikers have started their game

• Wasnt in my area luckily and i was raiding players with settlers ; D

Dont do it guys not worth, ull hurt ur ally and make pp search for u and cata.

• pimpl and pikica... im sure these guys r multi accounts of some big guy
    And we still think there are more of them.
    Very dissappointing. Hope they dont make this another NY special server(heard there were lot of spikings in that one)

Thanks

• I think u just got unlucky location. Im looking our ally logs atm, i dont think its gonna be a thing in our quad, no1 is spiking farms atm here.

• oh mate! Thank you for teaching me how to counter the spikes.i started this thread to see how it is going ln other quads.

And,
    'Massive' - consisting of or forming a large mass; bulky and heavy.

• Very dissappointing. Hope they dont make this another NY special server(heard there were lot of spikings in that one)

If it's individual players, just make sure your ally doesn't host them, and let other alliances know that they're spikers if they recruit them. I know SGR won't host any spikers for sure.

If it's a team spiking... Just smash them. Pretty sure SGR and other team's top raiders would probably be up for smashing whatever team spikes too :p

• pimpl and pikica... im sure these guys r multi accounts of some big guy
    And we still think there are more of them.
    Very dissappointing. Hope they dont make this another NY special server(heard there were lot of spikings in that one)

Thanks

I just killed Pimpl's hero, and oh how glorious it was. Anyways, if you want someone to help with Spikers in the SE send me an IGM Jukeboxhero.

• Several members of biscuits alliance are spiking farms and are in my list of naughty children who signed permission for their accounts to be bricked