• There is no thread for random shenanigans, and there are some people worth talking to.

I'll start.

Dear Zenny,

1) Why are there hoodlums in your alliance?
    2) If your hoodlums outbid me, I will officially be in favor of the law and order candidate for next CARNIval queen.

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Lucky thing I posted the thread yesterday ;)

I don't get the reference on the ferris wheel though, so you've stumped me. In any case, your sword swallower is still my favorite member of your alliance, so I'm still at the CARNIval, even if I'm the only one left there!

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• shush ... Carmi is not allowed out to play yet ... duct tape is still holding strong

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• We have hoodlums, and all sorts of other riff raff. I heard they even let Carni on an account. :/

Did someone say... riff raff?

shush ... Carmi is not allowed out to play yet ... duct tape is still holding strong

You!

Did you spawn on this server?

• s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I did, I did spawn on this server .. helping out a friend that I would dual with anytime :D

s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• I seriously hope we never end up on opposite sides of an op.... for my sake :p

Pretty sure we are on different teams this round ... so we will at some point :D ... my poor little troop ... he was special .. I named him bob

s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• Pretty sure we are on different teams this round ... so we will at some point :D ... my poor little troop ... he was special .. I named him bob

That depends on what team you're on and whether you tell me. I might be afraid of you enough like you enough to huggle ;)

Also, I have had enough of these RHPS memes. I'm going to have to make a bad joke and kill them.

• Dear Everyone,

We created a Discord server for all of us3 a couple weeks ago. It can be found here. You are cordially invited to come trash talk your neighbors in a friendly, humorous, safe place full of hugs and tear-inducing barbs. So far, most large alliances are represented, except for CN because Homer rage quit when people started making fun of him. ||

See you soon!
    Love,
    Sin

us3: SindelPellion

twitch.tv/sindelpellion

• Dear Everyone,

We created a Discord server for all of us3 a couple weeks ago. It can be found here. You are cordially invited to come trash talk your neighbors in a friendly, humorous, safe place full of hugs and tear-inducing barbs. So far, most large alliances are represented, except for CN because Homer rage quit when people started making fun of him. ||

See you soon!
    Love,
    Sin

I am in it, but it seems to be ruled by men who say not-very-nice-things all the time about people who are not present. And this may be blasphemy, but... I prefer the rocky horror memes.

• So I checked my sent box since no one had responded to my 26th MM today, and I was surprised to see them all unread. Wondering why no one bothered to read MM #26, I decided to check on everyone's activity, and...

Oh my god! The humanity!

(Many thanks to A Friend for this wonderful moment <3 )

• That's a lot of yellows. Better than our group... We seem to be slacking.

Bully me and I'll blow up Del's cap